WTS: Beretta 96D w/ both .40 and 9mm barrels, mags, holsters and more!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    SOLD!

I have for sale a used but in good condition police trade in Beretta 96D. A single action sear and hammer have been added in order to obtain traditional DA/SA functionality. This modification allows this originally DAO model to function similarly to a 96F DA/SA gun, minus the safety decocker (the original bobbed DAO hammer is included in this package.)

Mechanically the function is flawless. Since I have owned it I have shot no less than 500 rounds through it without a single malfunction. No visible cracks can be found on the slide or locking block. Being that this was originally a DAO gun, the trigger pull is much more pleasant in double action than on a 96F or 92FS. This package also includes a 9MM conversion barrel which has been used on a couple of occasions also without malfunction.

Cosmetically the gun is in decent condition. It was a duty gun before I bought it and had a lot of holster wear, scratches and dings. It has since been refinished with heat cured epoxy paint, but there are visible dings and scratches in the metal beneath the new paint. It was originally equipped with Trijicon night sights, but they went too dim to use, so I had the lamps removed from the sights in preparation to have fresh ones installed. I never got around to it, so the sights simply have three holes drilled through them waiting to receive either some new tritium lamps or some fibreoptic dots.

Included in the package are as follows.

• The original DAO hammer.
    • The original pair of rubber grips.
    • A 9mm conversion Barrel.
    • One .40S&W 11 round factory magazine.
    • Two CheckMate M9 9MM 15 round GI magazines.
    • One Remora IWB holster with high sweat shield.
    • One Safariland ALS OWB Level II retention holster (The best holster I've ever used) w/ paddle and belt loop mounting hardware.
    • One Blackhawk CQC non retention OWB holster w/ paddle and belt loop mounting hardware.

For this complete Beretta package, equipped with everything you need to start shooting and carrying either .40S&W or 9mm, I am asking $425. SPF

sK1il0nl.jpg

pPyw5BOl.jpg

8m1aieSl.jpg

jtOpECyl.jpg

I am willing to hear offers, but I feel as though this package is offering a whole lot of value at that price for a really fine shooter. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom