• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, what's the ideal outcome from today's hearings? We already know the administration lied, on multiple points at multiple times... but can it be tied back to the President, or will it all be shifted to Hillary?

Let's not forget, Hillary lied to the families of the dead, feet away from a casket.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/07/r...ile-standing-in-front-of-the-victims-caskets/

Unfortunately, I doubt this will make it high enough to become a treason/impeachment situation. Even though no one died in Watergate...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well take a look at the headlines ~~~ OR LACK OF HEADLINES ~~~ from the liberal media sites!

POLITICO's main page is devoid of any mention of Benghazi early this morning.

HUFFINGTON POST's main page has a story line that does NOT mention Benghazi but is a story about how this is really NOT a news story but more a politically motivated event staged by the GOP. For those interested in the story, the headline is: HERE WE GO AGAIN

THE HILL actually has a story on the top of their main page!

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Actually shifting the blame to Hillary would be the best possible outcome, making her the scapegoat for all of the lies could make her damaged goods for 2016. Barry is already in. That said, I doubt they let Hillary become too tarnished, she is the chosen successor.
    All in all, I expect nothing. A lot of "I don't recall" and executive privilege being granted if things become hot enough. There will not be real answers and the media will ignore the fact that its all being covered up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    BURY THE STORY!!!

At the top of the hour, FOX NEWS leads with the Benghazi story . . .

But CNN leads with the "house of horrors" kidnapping story (granted that IS a big story too) but their news crawler at the bottom of the screen lists stories about Dennis Rodman asking North Korea to release an American prisoner, a story about the special election in South Carolina, a follow-up to the Boston Bombing, but NO MENTION AT ALL about Benghazi.

Using the clock posted on CNN, even at 7 minutes after the hour there is not a single mention about Benghazi! Not on the news crawler, nada, zip, nothing!

trgore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    South West Indy
    I would like to see Obama and Hillary go down for this. Honestly I really expect not to much out of this. It will just be the same o same o. We are working on the problem so that this does not happen again

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Actually shifting the blame to Hillary would be the best possible outcome, making her the scapegoat for all of the lies could make her damaged goods for 2016. Barry is already in. That said, I doubt they let Hillary become too tarnished, she is the chosen successor.
    All in all, I expect nothing. A lot of "I don't recall" and executive privilege being granted if things become hot enough. There will not be real answers and the media will ignore the fact that its all being covered up.
    I think you are correct, the BEST outcome would be to damage Hillary Clinton and destroy her chances at a 2016 campaign. However, I think the Democrats and their media allies are circling the wagons in an effort to protect her. Someone will take a fall, but I doubt it will be Obama or Clinton.

My predictions: No answers, complete BS story and the GOP will be blamed
    Bill Maher and Steven Colbert have been mocking the story ever since it broke, they have also been mocking FOX and the "vast right wing conspiracy" of internet news sources too.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Efforts to smear the whistleblowers already underway

Operation Smear Benghazi Whistleblowers | RealClearPolitics

I don't think I agree with Hillary getting it all being the best option - She's already a loser for 2016... at least, I have SOME faith that people won't vote for a fraud and liar... but here we are on a 2nd term -_-

It's sad that 90% of the media is thinking "How will we attack the whistleblowers?" right now instead of wanting to report facts. https://twitter.com/search?q=#Benghazi&src=hash

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    CNN finally covers the story!!!

After nearly an hour of covering the kidnapping story in Ohio, CNN admits there is a story on Capital Hill related to the deaths of Americans in Benghazi. Dana Bash openly questions if this is just a political stunt. The coverage lasted just a couple minutes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    CNN finally covers the story!!!

After nearly an hour of covering the kidnapping story in Ohio, CNN admits there is a story on Capital Hill related to the deaths of Americans in Benghazi. Dana Bash openly questions if this is just a political stunt. The coverage lasted just a couple minutes.

Whaaaa? I thought that kidnapping story was just a local crime story... like Gosnell. Why so much coverage?

Funny how that works.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    This whole Benghazi witch hunt is just a "vast right wing conspiracy" since the day Hillary announced for president.

Purple if needed.

trgore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    South West Indy
    Whaaaa? I thought that kidnapping story was just a local crime story... like Gosnell. Why so much coverage?

Funny how that works.

While it is a local story you have to admit it is pretty incredible that they survived 10+ years being held. The lame street media will run anything but Benghazi. Benghazi has been months with no coverage. Thank God for social media sites and Fox News for keeping this story alive. See twitter can be useful after all

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I would like to see Obama and Hillary go down for this. Honestly I really expect not to much out of this. It will just be the same o same o. We are working on the problem so that this does not happen again

What are you talking about..Obama or the administration knows nothing about people who were not allowed to testify. And Hillary said what difference does it make.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Obama, Clinton, Panetta, Petraeus, Rice, and Holder all fired or impeached. All of them prosecuted and sentenced in federal court and sent to Gitmo forever. That would be BEST case scenario. Unfortunately that will never happen.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I want someone to burn for this, but I doubt happens and if it does, it won't be anyone that matters. Someone who actually had little involvement will be thrown under the bus. Assets were in place and could have been used, Barry took a pass and told everyone else to make the decision then left for the evening. He couldn't be blamed for making the wrong call then and blowing his chance for re-election.

What chaps my rear more than anything is the things that were said to the families of the fallen former SEALS, the only guys who had the guts to do something about it after being told to stand down. Things like "we'll get the guys who made this video" and "your son must have balls the size of bowling balls" (Joe Biden) and then Barry saying in the days that followed, we will leave no man behind. I guess he forgot to add unless you are in Benghazi kicking butt for us on your own and we are watching it all live on a drone.

If my son had been left to fend for himself when there were actionable assets in the area that could have helped, I would want someone's head on a platter.

Dirty Steve

Top Bottom