• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    As some of you might know our 14 month old great nephew was found floating face up in my sister in laws pond two weeks ago in southern Indiana. Our niece(his mother) had recently left her abusive husband and moved back home. She has two children, and twins on the way. Noah is still in the hospital in a coma, but has shown improvement over the last few days. He is completely off the ventilator and breathing 100% on his own. The doctors will be releasing him to come home as long as there are no hiccups in his recovery. So, with all the mounting cost of his medical bills we are putting together a benefit concert/dinner/auction for him. We are greatly in need of donations, i.e. baked goods, plates, napkins and such. We are also working on setting up a bank account for him. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is our first time doing something like this. The benefit will take place in Petersburg Indiana at the VFW building. Here's a link to follow plz feel free to ask any questions Login | Facebook

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    What kind of baked goods? How much? And how would I get them there?

I could meet you and pick them up. Any kind of baked goods cookies, brownies, cake whatever. However much you felt like making would be just fine. We can talk more about it on Saturday at our dinner. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    woo hoo! so last nite a friend of mine from high school tells me to call him. so, i call him and he tells me he is donating 10 pork butts for the benefit! it's coming together, and i'm so thankful for great friends with kind hearts!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I can't go but you guys should set them up a Paypal account to accept donations through. .

Good luck with Noah's recovery.

This ^^^ Plus, I don't do facebook so please make sure any info regarding donations is on here so I can do my part.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    This ^^^ Plus, I don't do facebook so please make sure any info regarding donations is on here so I can do my part.

I will be setting up a paypal account later today and will post it on here. Just wating on the bank account info to be able to set it up.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    fith third bank there is an account set up for him called Prayers for Noah, still haven't received what i need to set up the paypal account.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    anyone coming to the PW 3 shoot shouldn't mind the 20min drive north to Petersburg, to make an appearance and eat some food. Plz don't feel obligated to donate any money, your presence and show of support would be appreciated!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Still waiting on that PayPal info...plus this thread deserves a bump.

Noah isn't doing so well right now, he has a 102.2, and is back on the breathing machine. going to have to have a treach put in but have to wait on the fever to go back down. his little heart beat has been erratic and high. really could use those prayers...i'll try to find out about the paypal account his grandmother was suppose to set it up.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ***Posting PayPal info as a favor to IJW***

For those of you that would like to donate via PayPal, the recipient email address is : winslowdovefarm@peoplepc.com

Using this email in Paypal will add money directly to an account in the name of "Tina Dove". This is Noah's mother. There is a PayPal I.D. number of PP1525. I'm not quite sure what this number is for but it would probably be best to mention this number along with the the name "Tina Dove" in the comment section to insure the funds get to the right place. When the transaction is complete, you should see a message stating you just sent money to "Tina".

If there are any other questions please feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to help if I can.

If you do not have a paypal account, I'm sure you can get the bank info from IJW and contact them directly.

:ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo:
    NOW IT'S TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO STEP UP!!!!
    :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo: :ingo:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom