• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    learn self control(lol) and enjoy the rest of your day with that there hangover lol hahaaaaaaaa JK just lay down on the floor and let the world go round and round

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I know. Thankfully, I was smart enough to stop at White Castle on the way home and buy some sliders. That's what I am eating right now. Sliders help to clean out the system.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I know. Thankfully, I was smart enough to stop at White Castle on the way home and buy some sliders. That's what I am eating right now. Sliders help to clean out the system.

LOL, thats why I either eat Chinese delivery or Taco Bell the next day. Comes out either way!

I have been struggling with alky-hol for a while. I enjoy a few beers here and there, but the headaches (even from just two) are crippling the next day. Lightweight, I know. I am going to have to stop soon and going cold turkey sucks. Self control is right!:ingo:

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I wouldn't say I have been struggling, but on a weekend, I tend to drink a little bit more than I should. Lately, I haven't been consuming any booze during the week, so I think my tolerance has decreased.

It's now 9:49 AM and my stomach keeps telling me I need to go to the bathroom. It's a combination of Red Wine and White Castle coming out of me, it's horrible.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    You're dehydrated.

If you pop a saline IV, you'll feel better quickly.

If you don't have that sort of medical equipment, drink lots of orange juice.

Next time you drink, have a couple large glasses of water beforehand, and try to remember to drink a Gatorade (a glass of salt water works in a pinch - just not too much) sometime in there.

Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance is what causes hangovers.

Josh <><

P.S. Since I have always followed this, I have never had a hangover. J.S.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    You're dehydrated.

Next time you drink, have a couple large glasses of water beforehand, and try to remember to drink a Gatorade (a glass of salt water works in a pinch - just not too much) sometime in there.

Josh <><

Some good advice right there.

I certainly don't miss those days. I haven't had a drink since I was stationed at Kunsan Air Base in 1988.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    You're dehydrated.

Josh <><

Dang, the things you can learn on INGO! :rockwoot:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When I was in the Marine Corps., we would get rid of a hangover COMPLETELY in about 90 seconds!
    All you need to do is find yourself some "breathing oxygen". We took it out of the pilots "seat-pans". 8-10 good breaths and you're right as rain!
    You don't have any fighter jets in your driveway do you?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    You don't have any fighter jets in your driveway do you?

Why, yes I do.....

Have you been checking out my driveway with Google Maps?????:cool:

(my F22 is in the shop...... AGAIN!!)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I wouldn't say I have been struggling, but on a weekend, I tend to drink a little bit more than I should. Lately, I haven't been consuming any booze during the week, so I think my tolerance has decreased.

It's now 9:49 AM and my stomach keeps telling me I need to go to the bathroom. It's a combination of Red Wine and White Castle coming out of me, it's horrible.

Dude, you didn't drink too much, you ate White Castle.

I feel hung over for days after eating WC.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.

Red wine and White Castle! That's quite the combo. I feel for ya man.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

Red wine?! :lmfao: Sorry...I just noticed that. Carry on

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    I find that if you take a couple of asprins after you get home that it helps with the hangover also it does help to eat something before you passout. This helps absorb some of the alcohol in your stomach.

Top Bottom