• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    As with all the other forums I've joined, I've finally decided to come out from lurking. Born and raised on a small farm in Dubois County but currently reside in the big city (Indy). Amazing what I'll do for a woman. You can take the boy out of the country but...

I'm a cube monkey (electrical engineer) by day and a dog trainer by night/weekend. We are currently owned by a 3 yr old female doberman (rescue) and are looking to add a male this spring. My wife and I devote much of our free time to doberman rescue and rehabilitation of those that have had a rough start in life. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or if you know of a doberman in need.

I grew up shooting my brother's .223, .270, .357 revolver, and mini 14. I currently own a Revelation Model 100A single shot .22 LR handed down to me from my grandfather and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first purchase, a new Kimber Stainless II 9mm. I've always been a huge 1911 fan and being 30 yrs. old figured it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon. Also looking to add a Mossberg 535 ATS combo this year in hopes of getting back into deer hunting.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

On a side note, I think this forum could use more cowbell... (HAHA)
    :cowbell:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom