• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjhu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Took my brother shooting for the first time today with my dad, went out to Applied Ballistics. Set him up with my P22 and let him at it, should have seen the smile on his face. Did very well for his first time out. Teaching him the safety rules and what his sight picture should look like. My dad and I were also shooting my new Xd-40sc, which is a blast to shoot. My dad put a couple rounds down range and my brother looks at me and says that scares me, so naturally we let him shoot it next. He did really well and hit the bullseye a couple times. Overall a good day and I think my brother now has the handgun sickness just like me.:rockwoot:Just thought I'd share.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Shooting a gun is just like jumping out of a plane. The first time may be a little frightening, but after that you can't get enough.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I can't wait to get my membership at MCF&G this Saturday! I'm tired of indoor shooting, especially when the weather is so nice.

jjhu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Yeah today would have been great to shoot outdoors, but I have a membership to ABSI so I can shoot for free for as long as I want which is pretty nice. The guys there are really nice too.

Top Bottom