• ...and so much more!
  • S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Went today to "see" the highly recommend shop.

Very friendly, nice assortment of rifles, pistols, new & used. Good traffic coming & going. Prices are very reasonable.

Felt like a good place that welcomes all. The "only" negative is it is located "out" in the boonies. However, from work, it's a do'able trip.

Anybody been there lately??

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Bought a couple guns off of Glen, he's a pretty nice guy that stands behind his guns. Had a Taurus M44 that wouldn't go bang every time and even after sending it back to the factory for me it still wouldn't do it. He give me a full refund and sold a S&W for almost cost. :yesway:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Thank God its out in the "boonies", or we wouldn't be able to use the 740yd
    rifle range!!!!! Try that in the city or suburbs....doesn't go to well with the nieghbors.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Been wanting to check this place out. I just heard of it a couple months ago from someone at the range. Since then I hear many good things about it.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I was out there not too long ago. Ann and I were taking pictures of their nesting eagles (way back on the land). I have to edit those pics and I'll post them.

Josh

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hi Jay, I've never used their longer range stuff, just their handgun range when someone asked me to show them some stuff.

Their 25 yard range, at least, is square to the firing line. I've not noticed the others.

I'll make it a point to check next time I'm out there. Tried calling it up on Google Earth, but that part of the county was last updated in 2005.

Josh

Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Danville
    Is their firing line still at an angle to the berms?
    I was up there for the first time a couple weeks ago and it seemed to me to be at a angle. Still, it is a very nice shop and range-I've never shot that distance before. It is $15 for the day-not sure by the hour. I plan on many more trips up there!

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    $10 per hour; $15 for the day.

I keep trying to get them to come on here and represent. They say that's what I'm for :rolleyes:

Josh

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was there today for a few hours. Nice till the wind started blowing about Noon.
    Staff is very nice, range has been empty my last two trips. Had it to myself today with the exception of about 15 mins. Some guys showed up with a little 22 but did not have ear protection. With me shooting 308 today, not a great decision. They said they were only planning to test out their gun.

Top Bottom