• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm actually surprised at Barney, some days he gets it, some days he doesn't.

Are they finally realizing the train wreck in waiting the elected? Stay tuned!

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm actually surprised at Barney, some days he gets it, some days he doesn't.

Are they finally realizing the train wreck in waiting the elected? Stay tuned!

Although I cannot understand how he gets voted back in, Barney is actually a very smart cookie; although, I think he is crooked. What am I saying here, of course he is crooked, he is a politician!

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Thumbs up to Barney "Mushmouth" Frank.
    Didn't Barney's boyfriend get caught running a prostitution ring out of Barney's house?

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    Rrrriiiight. Ol' barney is a great guy. Any of you old timers remember this little controversy.

No. 2 House Leader Refers to Colleague With Anti-Gay Slur - The New York Timeshttp://tinyurl.com/mak6fs

LMFAO

Or this...
    http://tinyurl.com/4txhv8

And for you folks with short memories...
    FOXNews.com - Lawmaker Accused of Fannie Mae Conflict of Interest - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Sorry guys, he gets no kudos from me. I mean the vote against barry was something like 432-2. He's got to say something (did you see any of this on the MSM?)...and as head of the banking commitee, barry was getting in his rice bowl.

Last edited:

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    WOW!!!! 429 to 2!!!! who in the h**l were the 2??? Do they not understand what he is trying to do to this country? I bet they are still blinded by the light of his media halo. Its good to see mush mouth stand up for America, instead of his own crocked intrest. gotta give him a :yesway: for this one. :patriot:

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    Barney Frank a patriot? B.S. He's just like the rest of the politicians. He only cares about his power and perks. You may be his best friend, but God help you if you try to poach his turf.

Top Bottom