• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone have a good rough price for adding onto and older barn. Maybe 20x40 or in that range.
    Just look up the costs of a polebuilding that size. Think the nominal size of what you suggest is 30x52, atleast thats the size i hav3

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Had a 30x36 tacked onto an existing 36x45. We had the old barn rewrapped with new steel and a new roof and the shared wall did not get replacement steel but we were a little under $14k for the addition *just walls, roof one overhead and a couple of cheap windows.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Had a 30x36 tacked onto an existing 36x45. We had the old barn rewrapped with new steel and a new roof and the shared wall did not get replacement steel but we were a little under $14k for the addition *just walls, roof one overhead and a couple of cheap windows.
    You’re not far from me. Care to share the contractor info with me. Was quoted 20x44ish add on just like you described and framed out for an overhead door and a couple windows and walk door for about $23k

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You’re not far from me. Care to share the contractor info with me. Was quoted 20x44ish add on just like you described and framed out for an overhead door and a couple windows and walk door for about $23k
    Mine did not include a floor of any type, not sure if I mentioned that.

Top Bottom