• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    LOL Are you surprised? Chicago cant support itself, so naturally they're going to rob others.

In a perfect world, you'd elect me, your savior; Me and my merry men would lead a march on Chicago and clean house.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My girlfriend and I got mugged near the Sears Tower.
    It was in the 80's and I had my cash in my KangaROOS. (Young people, don't even ask...)
    So anyhow...I was relieved of my purse (which is one reason I never use one anymore) which contained my favorite sunglasses and watermelon lip gloss. The bastard.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    It was in the 80's and I had my cash in my KangaROOS. (Young people, don't even ask...)
    So anyhow...I was relieved of my purse (which is one reason I never use one anymore) which contained my favorite sunglasses and watermelon lip gloss. The bastard.

Roos..I remember those. Yes, I AM old.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Roos..I remember those. Yes, I AM old.

Ha! Yep....just enough space for tightly folded bills and a house key (no chain).
    He got my Foster Grants, though. I STILL whinge about that!! :tantrum: I've never found another pair that I've ever liked as much as those!
    .oO(Who's behind those Foster Grants??) [It was ME, that's who!] :@ya:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Monkey Roos?
    kangaroos_shoes.jpg

BTW... you can apparently still get Roos online, or so it would seem from the search I just did for that picture. :)

Blessings,
    Bill

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Put a warrent out for your arrest.

If the ticket does not cost much then it might be easier and cheaper to just pay it. I would at the very least call the city.

Pfft. For a piddly ticket? They're much more likely to turn it over to collections, which won't get them too far. The OP is a resident of Indiana and they would have to hire an attorney to sue him in Indiana to obtain a Judgement. Not really worth it for a ~$100 ticket. Then again, look at Chicago and their "superior intelligence". :rolleyes:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Pfft. For a piddly ticket? They're much more likely to turn it over to collections, which won't get them too far. The OP is a resident of Indiana and they would have to hire an attorney to sue him in Indiana to obtain a Judgement. Not really worth it for a ~$100 ticket. Then again, look at Chicago and their "superior intelligence". :rolleyes:

I know someone that forgot about a ticket from another county and did not know about it till he got hit in his car and the cop decided to run his liscense and the other guys and my buddy got cuffed. It was like a $25 ticket that he had forgot about.

I think all's they have to do is put a warrent on him and if he is pulled over here in IN then they can arrest him and send him to Chicago.... pretty sure it works that way. he then has to pay the fine/court costs/ect ect.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I know someone that forgot about a ticket from another county and did not know about it till he got hit in his car and the cop decided to run his liscense and the other guys and my buddy got cuffed. It was like a $25 ticket that he had forgot about.

I think all's they have to do is put a warrent on him and if he is pulled over here in IN then they can arrest him and send him to Chicago.... pretty sure it works that way. he then has to pay the fine/court costs/ect ect.

Hmm...was it a traffic ticket or a parking ticket? I don't think that parking tickets are an arrestable offense. :dunno: I could be wrong.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Chicago huh? I'm sorry you had to go there.

I'd relate some stories, but the statute of limitations hasn't run out yet. :):

Top Bottom