• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I went to meet another Ingower today to buy a firearm from him. He was a pleasant fellow, and as we talked he told me how disgusted he had became with the forum and of some bad deals he had encountered. Turns out the bad deals he had gotten from other members on here were the same fellows who, (just a few weeks ago) I had been talking to another member about. Seems like every time I go to buy,sell or trade an item these same two or three names keep coming up. I'm not one to really give a rep and neither was the gentlemen I met today. I figure I know who these folks are and at least two other people do to so, I just don't deal with them and guess others are doing the same. I'm not bashing,just saying, watch who you deal with.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I went to meet another Ingower today to buy a firearm from him. He was a pleasant fellow, and as we talked he told me how disgusted he had became with the forum and of some bad deals he had encountered. Turns out the bad deals he had gotten from other members on here were the same fellows who, (just a few weeks ago) I had been talking to another member about. Seems like every time I go to buy,sell or trade an item these same two or three names keep coming up. I'm not one to really give a rep and neither was the gentlemen I met today. I figure I know who these folks are and at least two other people do to so, I just don't deal with them and guess others are doing the same. I'm not bashing,just saying, watch who you deal with.

I hope this stuff gets posted in the feedback forum. I don't know who you are talking about, and if there are some bad folks out there, it would be great for the membership to know. It would also give a chance to hear both sides of the story.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am going to lock this thread and the reason is it is in the wrong place and done in the wrong way.

Write a specific -1 post in the feedback forum and name a name. If you cannot do that, this kind of talk serves no purpose.

Do not take this as a protection for a bad dealer/seller/buyer. Quite the opposite, I want the name, rank and serial number so we can deal knowledgeably with him/her.

And if you cannot name names, then we cannot help you.

(Fenway beat me to it.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom