• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    indianapolis
    My wife and I are having our first child this September and we recently found out it is a girl ... Since she knows I'm already an overly-protective pet papa, I have been granted permission to beef up the gun collection over the next 14+ years in preparation for the first time a boy comes over to ask permission to take my little girl out ... let the excessive smilies commence!

:thumbsup: :spend: :cheers: :naughty: :woot: :alright:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    My wife and I are having our first child this September and we recently found out it is a girl ... Since she knows I'm already an overly-protective pet papa, I have been granted permission to beef up the gun collection over the next 14+ years in preparation for the first time a boy comes over to ask permission to take my little girl out ... let the excessive smilies commence!

:thumbsup: :spend: :cheers: :naughty: :woot: :alright:

congrats !!

I have a total of 6 children (5 of them live at home w/ me)

Simply invite 'the boyfriend' out to the man cave for a gun cleaning session... while cleaning the gun(s).. politely tell him the following:

"Are you a virgin ?... Good ... you better be a virgin when you bring my daughter back.. her curfew is 10 o'clock. At 9:50pm I'm loading the gun ... At 9:59 I'm going to open my front door and go get in my truck and you better be leaving the front porch and my daughter better trip on me coming in or else"

I've rehearsed it a bit... my odlest daughter is 16 :draw:

Mossberg84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Congratulations! Wife just had a girl in March, I completely understand the protective papa gene now. I plan on having a large enough gun collection to be cleaning them when she leaves for a date until she gets back. :):

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    That is awesome! Congrats! (On upgrading the gun collection)
    Just kidding! On the little girl on the way!

I have 4 boys, my wife was heartbroken to find out our last would be another boy! However, two have grown up and flown the coop!

and we finally received our little girl (grand daughter) about 6 weeks ago!
    Even though my kids have put me through hell and back...

I wouldnt trade them for the world!
    Congrats to both of you!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I just have one, a 16 yo son. If he comes home with any extra holes, he's the one gonna be doin the splainin. Relax and enjoy it; you'll wonder where the years went no matter what.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    congrats !!

I have a total of 6 children (5 of them live at home w/ me)

Simply invite 'the boyfriend' out to the man cave for a gun cleaning session... while cleaning the gun(s).. politely tell him the following:

"Are you a virgin ?... Good ... you better be a virgin when you bring my daughter back.. her curfew is 10 o'clock. At 9:50pm I'm loading the gun ... At 9:59 I'm going to open my front door and go get in my truck and you better be leaving the front porch and my daughter better trip on me coming in or else"

I've rehearsed it a bit... my odlest daughter is 16 :draw:
    That isnt a shabby idea. I cant imagine having kids. I have always wanted a few. The whole idea of having a girl would frighten me. But i am sure if i did the conversation with the boy would be simular.

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    i mite trade the girl for a ak and a nice 1911 all dark blue and very dark wood grips. not for a $1,000,000 just kidding shes to close to her daddys heart. note: ill give away the two boys no cost .

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Whatcha do is smear some blood all over a white t-shirt and the boy comes to the door and you say oh, your her date? Well who the f*** was that!?!?! Oh well doesn't matter come to the garage and let me show you something

Mossberg84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Whatcha do is smear some blood all over a white t-shirt and the boy comes to the door and you say oh, your her date? Well who the f*** was that!?!?! Oh well doesn't matter come to the garage and let me show you something

I like your plan better than mine! Probably would only work once though, wife and daughter would kill me for doing that. Oh well, worth it!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Congratulations!

Our first (and only, so far) is a little girl. She's almost 15 months...

You're in for a wild ride, man!

-J-

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Congrats, our first child is 4 months old today, a lil' boy, thank God, just one penis to worry about............... wish you both nothing but the best, its awesome, tons of work, but totally worth it. WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I understand your protectiveness. My little girl is 4, and the thought of her one day having a boyfriend does not set with me all too well.

A guy I work with had a method for meeting "boyfriends". First time the boy came over, he would write the boy's name on a shell. The second time, he would take the bullet and place it on his mantle. The third visit, that bullet got chambered. There was only one boy that came back for a fourth time, and she married him.

wxchick.h3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Southern IN

1537932lzaw10ygk8.gif

Top Bottom