• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Anyone catch the new season last night? The father son crew called S&S are idiots but as soon as they showed the father, I knew he had cancer. My dad looked just like that before he died.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It was nice to see that the stupid ones from previous seasons are still stupid. Shelby is still my favorite. His cousin is scary, not the one that always wants to shoot him but the woman.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    It was nice to see that the stupid ones from previous seasons are still stupid. Shelby is still my favorite. His cousin is scary, not the one that always wants to shoot him but the woman.

Shelby is related to EVERYONE in that swamp, though I really liked his young, blonde, and extremely cute 3rd cousin. GRRRRRRRRR.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Shelby is related to EVERYONE in that swamp, though I really liked his young, blonde, and extremely cute 3rd cousin. GRRRRRRRRR.

You mean this one?

42964631208515551758713.jpg

qzqf.jpg

Last edited:

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Anyone catch the new season last night? The father son crew called S&S are idiots but as soon as they showed the father, I knew he had cancer. My dad looked just like that before he died.

Same here, I lost an uncle 6 years ago and he was just skin and bone like Jimmy. Makes me wonder if Jimmy was just a major azzhole, or if he had pain from the tumor growing inside him causing him to be testy.

Top Bottom