• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    Holster

I DO hope you guys will be back soon I REALLY need three completely custom holsters made. Is the reason you guys wont be there due to the ATEi project currently in the works? Anyways I hope and pray you will be at the next 1500.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    I DO hope you guys will be back soon I REALLY need three completely custom holsters made. Is the reason you guys wont be there due to the ATEi project currently in the works? Anyways I hope and pray you will be at the next 1500.

We have a ton of projects in the works. Some collaborations with other companies, and a number of contract orders for our LE/GOV/MIL customers. There isn't any one specific project keeping us here, we're just simply too damn busy. :D

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Would you be able to tighten up an existing holster? I would like a little more retention/tightness in my Raven.

Unfortunately, no. We are not bringing any tools with us. We'd be happy to pay shipping both ways to have you send it to the shop (or I can snag it from you in Indy and ship it back to you).

Top Bottom