• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Approx 450+ buyers were in attendence.Kramer&Kramer produced an outstanding sale from the sign-in to check-out eazy peazy.From a buyers perspective NO BUYER PREIMUM AND NO TRANSFER FEE proved that superior auctioneers don't need to gouge the public to get excellent results for the sellers.
    Mil-surp average price seem to hover around $200-275 with the exception of a few very fine Mausers in the 375-400 range. Almost all were devoid of distracting import etchings and some with refinished stocks.
    Many times on this forum members are asking the price of reloading gear.
    NIB RCBS "O" ss press with five older die sets sold for $50 clams. Only ten tables of ammo and componets price was fair. Group of 4-5 die sets for$35. Group of 5 LYMAN bullet molds in orange boxes for $145. people must be starting to pour more.
    Top Dog was a S&W 44 russian supposedly 3rd gen (no proof) in fair to poor condition. Lost focus at $2000 set my sites lower. Nice longguns with respectful bids and many LNIB.
    Like any auction there were a few sales that left many scratching their heads and muttering under there breath; WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM!
    DEAL OF THE DAY.....GLAD YOU ASKED. lot 1128 was listed as "lead shot"
    the winning bid was $10, in reality the lot was 255 hardcast 240gr keith
    projectiles. I'm happy for the winner....ME!
    Looks like many good sales comming up, check auctionzip.Going to Evansville for colt sale and say HI to BIG KAHUNA. then feb 20 richmond the Walter&Hawkins sale.
    IF YOU ATTEND wear some INGO swag, there are no friends at an auction, at least you would know......SEE YA THERE!:twocents:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks for the update. I love gun auctions and some times get caught up in the BS if I really want the firearm.:dunno:

Top Bottom