Auburn Gun Show Feb 12th - 14th, who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Auburn Gun Show Feb 12th - 14th
    Come see Darkside Armory at the show

World War II Victory Museum
    5634 County Road 11A
    Auburn, Indiana 46706
    Friday 3:00pm – 8:00pm
    Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
    Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
    General: $6.00
    Children 12 & under: Free
    2-Day Pass: $11.00
    3-Day Pass: $16.00
    Officers in Uniform: Free
    Seniors (60+): $1.00 any rate
    Free Parking
    The Auburn Gun, Knife & Outdoors man Show will be held on Feb 12th - 14th, 2016 in Auburn, Indiana. This Auburn gun show is held at National Military History Center and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
    Hourly drawings all weekend long for next day passes, $20 Gun Slinger Gift certificates spendable with any vendor at the show, ammo cans, gun cleaner even jerky

Fireball1394

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2015
    Northeast Indiana
    Can't make it this time around due to work sadly. But I went last November and it was a great introduction to the show. Walked out with an amazing deal (New Bushmaster Carbon-15 for $450!)

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    OMG that place was packed today!! We stood in line just to pay. I have never been there when it was at busy. Too much junk vendors selling food and jewelry if you ask me but still plenty to look at and some decent deals. Managed to get my wife her own G43 so I can keep mine. Got a livable deal by trading her CA pink lady in. It is still a much better show than the one at the coliseum and way cheaper as well.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Pretty sure FPS Russia tried to sell me one of those gel style heat packs for my neck and back as well!

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I went yesterday morning, their was a line of people waiting to hand the cash to get into the show.Fortunately Gunslingers allowed people to wait inside. Very cool. Show was good, a lot of tables and just a few of non firearm related stuff. I was looking for 1911 mags,mag well and holster. Found some Wilson mags but way overpriced. I did find a good deal on a single PS90 mag for $20, so I had to pick that up. Hygiene must be better up north because I DID NOT smell any BO even standing next to an Amish guy, like at other shows. Stopped by Drakkule's booth said hi and fingered a few of his 1911s. I wanted to see a few of the auto knives he had on display but a bunch of people started to show up at his booth so I quietly left and went home. Good show over all and the Jerky guy from MI was there.

Top Bottom