• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    According to the TV news, the child lost both her parents and a brother and sister.

Sometimes God has a really rude sense of humor that we will never understand.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    You can find the story on most major sites I saw it on both AOL and yahoo. Just a terrible tragedy... They say they have contacted relatives and they are with the child at the hospital. This is one of those stories that really hits hard.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

As a parent of a young child, I cannot begin to imagine the sorrow in that community and extended family have right now over the loss of this family. My heart felt prayers go out to this little girl and her extended family. She will very likely have no memory of any of this, and maybe not even of her parents and siblings, when she grows up.

Tough times for sure, but I pray all works out for the best in the end.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    According to the TV news, the child lost both her parents and a brother and sister.

Sometimes God has a really rude sense of humor that we will never understand.

Upsetting yes, but 4 dead and not 5 in that immediate family is something to be thankful for.

The child might never see his/her self as a victim and do many good works.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    sad sad news. the only peace coming from this tragedy with this little child is that she is with her siblings and parents. prayers to the family. and to the rest of the people down there that are dealing with this. pictures on tv do no justice to the reality of this. we were down that way yesterday and just looking from the highway the images will stir emotion inside you. and knowing that there are people on the front line dealing with it personally, it's just amazing they have the power to trudge on.

Top Bottom