• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    It's supposed to be a gorgeous day tomorrow and as such I'm sure many of us are planning to head out to the range in order to get some much needed trigger time. Although I typically head out back to my own range, a couple of buddy's and I will be heading over to Atterbury (unless someone offers to take us down to the private range in Gnaw Bone ;)) in order that I have the opportunity to sight in both my AR and my AK (sighting in an AK is somewhat of an oxymoron :):) and since we'll be there, we'll probably be doing some handgun and other rifle stuff as well.

My plan is to be there around 1:00 and stay for a couple of hours so if you see someone shooting on the 50 and/or 100 yard range with either an OD Green AR15 or FDE AK47, stop on by and say hi. ([STRIKE]i'll try and remember to hang my INGO logo hat on my range bag[/STRIKE].)

We'll no luck finding my INGO tactical hat (I guess I'll need to purchase a new INGO hat) so if you'd like to stop by and say hi, I'll be wearing coyote brown shorts and a dark navy shirt with a coyote brown boonie hat. My range bag also has a Taser International Logo on it.

Blessings all and hopefully we'll see you there!

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Man I wish I was heading up there. I really want to go put some rounds down range. I need some range time, and after the week I have had I could use the stress relief.

I really need to find someone in the area with a pink card to go shooting with till mine shows up.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Would love to join you!

But I'm busy all weekend.

Should have Monday & Tuesday off, though! woo hoo!

-J-

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I'm planning on going earlier in the day. I've to cut the grass some time this weekend...or buy a goat.:): I'll be shooting my .308 and a friend will be shooting his AR and some pistols.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I will be there around noon. I'll be sighting in my Savage Edge, 50 then 100, and may take my GP100. I'll have my Ingo shirt on. I'll also be wearing a camo hat with don't tread on me patches.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    5 hours and counting until my arrival!

We'll no luck finding my INGO tactical hat (I guess I'll need to purchase a new INGO hat) so if you'd like to stop by and say hi, I'll be wearing coyote brown shorts and a dark navy shirt with a coyote brown boonie hat. My range bag also has a Taser International Logo on it.

Blessings, shoot safe and we'll hopefully see you there.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Had fun today. My co-worker was shooting in the "league" that I had no idea about. He had a good day shooting his .45. I shot a all time best group with the .308 today...a .540 at 100. My cheap Howa likes those 168 gr. Hornady A-MAX loads I cooked up. Next week I'll be playing with my AR and hopefully the .458 SOCOM upper will arrive.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I got there around 12:30. I got my Savage sighted in with the new scope. Moved over to the 100 yard line, and the wind was playing tricks on me. The target was bouncing all over the place. Never knew if it was me or the target moving. Shot nice groups on the 50, but the wind was calmer at that point. I'm very pleased with the Nikon Buckmaster scope I mounted on the Savage!

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since the atterburyshootingrange.com site seems to be severely lacking information anyone remember what their pricing structure is like and how late are they open?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom