• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Atterbury Shooting Complex is now open under new management. Hours are Tuesday/Thursday Noon-6pm, Friday Noon-dark, Saturday and Sunday 10am-6pm. Closed Thursdays from December through March. Check us out at Atterbury Shooting Complex. WE WILL BE OPEN MEMORIAL DAY!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My wife and I were there yesterday for a while. Had a great time. We'll be going back regularly I'm sure. I hope things are a great success success, and welcome to :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I shot for two hours with my new 7mm on Saturday morning. What a nicely run facility. I would say it was about 50% capacity for the two hours I was on the line.

Nice meeting the new concessionaire. I hope it works out well for him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been down twice since it opened under the new management and had a great time both days. It's very well run and Buzz is still there too.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Based upon the new website it looks like there is no longer an all day pricing option (used to be $25.00)... too bad cause that really wasn't a bad deal.
    Yeah, especially if you have a kid with you. You can shoot, break for lunch and shoot some more.

50 rounds of trap and the rewards card pays for itself and more the second year. Same people who run Indiana Gun club, that is a good thing.

Top Bottom