• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I have read through several entries a couple of times. I did not see anything close to what I would call hate speech. The only thing I have consistently read on that site is the lady who operates it is Jewish and goes after terrorists (or likely participants) without reservation.

If that's the way PayPal feels about that, people should quite using PayPal. I won't touch them. I think they are also anti-2A.

All this talk about racists, hate talk, class warfare, and everything else only started to reach the foreground with the current administration. That's how they try to shut down anyone who dissents from their flavor of kool-aid.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This is the same type of crap that cause me to stop using PayPal ~ and parent company Ebay ~ several years ago.

Gun owners/freedom lovers who support Pay Pal and Ebay are betraying their own interests and supporting those who wish to destroy them. They announced their anti 2A position years ago.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I had no clue about this until the email I received today. I have bought and sold off ebay quite often. I suppose I will be closing down my accounts even though I have not been active on them for months. Does anyone know of any places like paypal?

I have a few friends who have recently started up a site WAY better than Ebay, they do not charge listing fees, so I have planed on using their site from now on.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Just opened a GPal account (renamed from GunPal- good move to gain a wider audience). I've been thinking about it for a while with PayPals gun-unfriendly policies, but trying to silence those who identify Muslim hate speech while providing money services for those that promote Muslim hate speech was the last straw. There is quite a discussion in the PayPal forums about Pamela Geller and her site. A lot of people are unhappy. Will be closing my PayPal and Ebay accounts now. Glad to find a solid competitor.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Truth equates to Hate speech?

HAHAHAHA.

Kinda funny when I heard the liberal Media screaming about "Right wing extremist" boycotting South Africa World Cup - Because the South Africans are killing/Genocide of Boer Afrikanners - Which says to me, that the liberal Left wanted the genocide to continue unnoticed.

Gotta love these communist..

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I reported that item on Ebay that is listed on the website.

What is the best alt to paypal? Gpal? How many users does Gpal have? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Tell me tell me. Ready to close down the paypal account right now.

Rooster Cogburn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    MSG2 - Indianapolis
    This gal pulls no punches. This isn't the first time she's been "assaulted" by corporations and/or sponsorships for her stating the obvious and not-so obvious.

And anyone who supports and demonstrates the 1st is ok in my book.

:rockwoot::patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just closed my Paypal account. That was the last straw. When a financial institution goes political like that, it's time to go elsewhere. Also, this is why I bank at a small town local bank.

Lets hear what it is!

:+1:

Top Bottom