• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Aspen is nothing but a bunch of rich, elitist liberals. They hate the common man and only wish to keep them in their place (cleaning their homes and waxing their expensive cars).

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    ... If we're going to talk about the law, let's talk about the law as it is, rather than the law as you think it should be. ...

The law as it is?

You mean where no can mean yes when it's important to the entity being told no? Or where the Supremes wave stare decisis as if it didn't mean "we're too proud to admit we made a mistake"? Or any of the other examples of bad behavior which should get them kicked off the bench, if they actually followed the rules written in the Constitution?

As compared to the version where the Constitution was actually written in English so people could read and understand it? You know, where "shall not be infringed" actually means "shall not be infringed"?

That kind of "should be"?

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The author of that article apparently doesn't realize that male owners of ARs have resolved the dilemma. Immediately after purchasing my AR, I recognized the problem, and solved it.
    I went to my car, and transferred the mirror sticker to my bathroom mirror......you know, the one that says "caution! objects in mirror are larger than they appear." :):

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Aspen is nothing but a bunch of rich, elitist liberals. They hate the common man and only wish to keep them in their place (cleaning their homes and waxing their expensive cars).

From someone that lives just outside Denver and has to visit Aspen frequently for work....I can tell you this is a fact.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    This is actually true. And the more AR's that you own the smaller the weenie gets. At some point it might become an Innny. Be careful folks. Transversely if you get rid of some of them it can grow. So anyone wanting a bigger weenie please feel free to send your evil AR's to me, I'll buy them for $10. This will help you in 4 ways:
    1 Bigger Manhood
    2 You will go to Heaven because you no longer condone evil.
    3 more $ in your account to buy flowers for the wife / GF
    4 more Nookie from said wife / GF

I just hooked you up.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    This is actually true. And the more AR's that you own the smaller the weenie gets. At some point it might become an Innny. Be careful folks. Transversely if you get rid of some of them it can grow. So anyone wanting a bigger weenie please feel free to send your evil AR's to me, I'll buy them for $10. This will help you in 4 ways:
    1 Bigger Manhood
    2 You will go to Heaven because you no longer condone evil.
    3 more $ in your account to buy flowers for the wife / GF
    4 more Nookie from said wife / GF

I just hooked you up.

That reminds me of a sermon upon sex that I heard from Joel Osteen, in which he smiled and stated, "Guys, you owe me big-time!" :D

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    And I just thought it was Desert Eagle owners that were "compensating".... :D

I'll take name calling by a weasel reporter any day over another AWB.

The fact remains:

You can choose not to arm yourself. That is your choice. You can choose not to believe in God. That too is your choice. But when the bad guy breaks in the door to your school or house you will do two things: 1) You will call a guy with a firearm. 2) You will pray he gets there in time.

Amen!

Top Bottom