• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    So what are Women with these sporty rifles compensating for, other than recoil. :ar15: I guess these rifles are just, well, good looking well functioning rifles.

No Hartley pretty much says they have tiny penises too.

Somebody failed junior high school biology? (And life?)

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    And sex ed. Seriously, does anybody fail sex ed?

Yes. If not in academia, certainly in the University of Life.

I was once a chance privy to a conversation between a teenager and parent, conveying some fairly bad reproductive advice. I had to butt in with a reality check and inform the two otherwise, for instance, that a woman could indeed become pregnant when engaging in unprotected intercourse whilst during her menses.

"Idiocracy" is such a prophetic film.

stlaser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Apparently he thinks all the assult weapon owners are male! Where are those bleeding heart womens rights groups when you need em?

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Hartley, who is also a stand-up comedian, suggests at one point that a
    “Swedish-made penis-enlargement pump” could be “more effective than arming
    yourself to the teeth.”

This metro-sexual has obviously never been a victim of violent crime.
    “I encourage you to spread the rumor that when gun owners talk about their 9
    mms, they’re actually referring to their genitalia and not the caliber of their
    weapons,” Hartley concludes. “With any luck, we can stigmatize gun ownership and
    encourage people to give up their firearms willingly.”

Really? Some pansy-ass tries to insult my manhood, and I feel so bad about it, and so publicly ridiculed & shunned that I am going to tuck tail & turn in my weapons?

What kind of liberal utopia do these people live in???

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    And of course it is the metrosexual douchebags making those claims. "Men" who wear eye shadow and skinny jeans and have never been in a physical or verbal confrontation in their lives, nor have they ever gotten their prissy little hands dirty in the line of work all of a sudden get to decide that "real men" don't have or need "assault weapons." Funny how that works huh?

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    And of course it is the metrosexual douchebags making those claims. "Men" who wear eye shadow and skinny jeans and have never been in a physical or verbal confrontation in their lives, nor have they ever gotten their prissy little hands dirty in the line of work all of a sudden get to decide that "real men" don't have or need "assault weapons." Funny how that works huh?

Well you couldn't possibly expect "Real Men" to make these decisions on their own. What's next? Letting businesses decide for themselves whether they want to allow smoking or not? Letting the people manage their own money? Get real!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Anti gunners have small penises requiring them to sit down to pee. As a result they are mad at the world. Pathetic human beings I tell ya...pathetic.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Question

If one owns more than one AR does it cancel out the small twig effect? If not im screwed.

Top Bottom