• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The Asian man had no right to assault the black man for his “words”. It is no different than the cases where a black man kills a white person for using the N word, and then claiming it was self defense
    Well, sometimes stupid should hurt.

Generally speaking I agree with you. But sometimes somebody is saying something so egregious that requires some not so gentle correction to adjust their attitude.

I mean, if the black dude wanted to hate the Asians, ok. Nobody can make you like somebody. But shut your pie hole and internalize your hatred.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The Asian man had no right to assault the black man for his “words”. It is no different than the cases where a black man kills a white person for using the N word, and then claiming it was self defense
    This.

Also this will prob just make him hate Asians even more. "I was crossing the street and this Asian guy started punching me for no reason!"

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    You're right legally. Morally, the guy on the bike is what's wrong with America. He's a big mouth racist, and he deserved to get a smackdown. I'm talking karma.

Legally, (and also morally) just because that guy on the bike was being an ass, doesn't mean you get to be one too, so the other dude is in the wrong as well. Still, it's funny to watch. It may me true that you shouldn't beat down someone for running their mouth, but if you're the idiot running your mouth, you shouldn't really be surprised by it either when it finally happens...

I wouldn't hit the guy, but I sure as hell would want to.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    But it cant hurt. Nothing is gonna change that fool's mind. (except finding God)
    Many racists are god fearin.

I have often said that "stupid is painful"
    This is one of those moments. Sometimes you say a dumb thing and get popped. I'm not saying its right, but we often have to pay the consequences of our actions.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Many racists are god fearin.

I have often said that "stupid is painful"
    This is one of those moments. Sometimes you say a dumb thing and get popped. I'm not saying its right, but we often have to pay the consequences of our actions.
    I'd argue they only THINK they know God. They know who he is, but he does not live in their hearts.

I'll admit he should be farther in mine than he is, but we are all flawed.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Antifa/BLM actor getting his azz beat. The subversives are working a plan to alienate Asians and group them in with Whites because Asians work hard, study, succeed and destroy the narrative that American Whites are racists and discriminate against minorities.

Asians are the counter to that argument so they have to be dealt with, as least as Antifa/BLM see it.

Top Bottom