• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If you are looking for something soon, I would post a WTB ad here on INGO.

I did this 3 weeks ago, and within hours I had several offers on the table. They were all VERY good deals (pre-election prices) and the toughest part was picking one. I drove an hour to pick it up, and couldn't be happier!

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Dont forget plainfield shooting supplies. They had a new bushmaster optics ready carbine for $899.00 It lasted 6 minutes on the rack. Bob also had a few used ar's in too

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If you are looking for something soon, I would post a WTB ad here on INGO.

I did this 3 weeks ago, and within hours I had several offers on the table. They were all VERY good deals (pre-election prices) and the toughest part was picking one. I drove an hour to pick it up, and couldn't be happier!
    Isn't that because you're on the short list that is rumoured to exist?:dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I was at AAC in Mooresville yesterday and they had a few in the rack. Had some other nice pistols and a very good price on a CZ75B. Ammo prices seemed very fair too.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Fort Liberty in Avon just unboxed 4 nice AR's. One was a Superior with a short barrel, olive stock and handguards. Very nice feel and look. They also had a Rock River A2 with olive furniture. Also, a DPMS which I did not see because it was still in the box. Finally, they had a Doublestar M4 with a removable handle. If I was not on wife restriction due to too many gun buys lately, I'd have walked out of there tonight with the Doublestar. It was a beauty.

Thier prices were good and those guys are a pleasure to do business with. They had these within an hour of this post.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was at AAC in Mooresville yesterday and they had a few in the rack. Had some other nice pistols and a very good price on a CZ75B. Ammo prices seemed very fair too.

+1 on the CZ. Very beautiful pistol. Had a few AR's at decent prices. All hovering around 1K. A2 and A3. He will work with you on prices. Especially on ammo. The more you buy, the better the price.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom