• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chainsawpancake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2014
    Northwestern
    Hey guys separating from active duty army and will be in northwestern indiana in a couple of months. Looking forward to days,months, and years of hunting, fishing, and shooting. I as hoping to get in to some competition shooting now I will have time on my hands to do so. Anyone have any info on that? Thank you

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    There is an active subgroup in NWI that should be able to help you out. I'm sure they'll be along soon. Thanks for your service and welcome to :ingo:

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Welcome to ingo. Im in nwi as well and in the army reserves. Check out the above mentioned group for nwi ingoers. Theres some people who do competitions in the group. :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There is an active subgroup in NWI that should be able to help you out. I'm sure they'll be along soon. Thanks for your service and welcome to :ingo:

Correction, we are NOT a 'subgroup' as the facts will bear out that NWI INGO is the beating heart of all of INGO and without us the rest of INGO would wither and die.

We meet at the 1101 Cigar Lounge in Schererville for Open Carry Cigar Nights. We host group Meet & Shoots at the Winamac Public Range on a monthly basis. We get together for Meet & Eats at various restaurants in NWI. We are INGO :rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to the forum from a bubblehead.

As has been mentioned, NWI has an active group. The general discussion thread has been linked in one of the posts above.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom