"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The NY Times can't be racists. They're progressives... :rolleyes:

You see, they really are Latino, just not the right kind of Latino.
    How did they pronounce the word "latino"?

I was listening to NPR, and a guy, whiter than I, kept forcing out the word "Latino" with a thick accent. And I wondered if this is racist? What other words can be done like this? "Black"? "English"? "Chinese"? Maybe "Canadian"?

:dunno:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    At first I found this thread interesting, then entertaining. With the deluge of idiot moves by liberals being highlighted here it is starting to just make me sad. I need to take a break from this thread. Carry on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At first I found this thread interesting, then entertaining. With the deluge of idiot moves by liberals being highlighted here it is starting to just make me sad. I need to take a break from this thread. Carry on.

Well, you could head over to the sad but true thread. But I don't think anything over there will say "cheer up" like the goat story above.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dude, how do you even find a story like that. Don't try to tell me this was on drudge.

I was looking for a story about Kerry giving russia a hard time about bombing women and orphans and it was on the side bar.... I think on RT or something.
    Internet - It's fantastic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Politician thinks gun store owner might have too many rights

...Kenneth Stokes is calling for an investigation of a local gun dealer who saying that people who vote for Stokes or President Barack Obama are too stupid to own a gun. "If this gun dealer feels that it’s legal for him to display negative images of the president of the United States, keep in mind that he must have some kind of license," Stokes said. "We’re asking the attorney general of the United States to do an investigation and let’s see whether the rules and regulations have been violated."

Translation: "We're asking the AG to use her power to punish this guy for ridiculing us."

Feels that it's legal? How many disparaging images of GW Bush has he laughed at? It's okay to mock and ridicule the other guy's stooge, but damn it, we protect our own stooges.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Politician thinks gun store owner might have too many rights

...Kenneth Stokes is calling for an investigation of a local gun dealer who saying that people who vote for Stokes or President Barack Obama are too stupid to own a gun. "If this gun dealer feels that it’s legal for him to display negative images of the president of the United States, keep in mind that he must have some kind of license," Stokes said. "We’re asking the attorney general of the United States to do an investigation and let’s see whether the rules and regulations have been violated."

Translation: "We're asking the AG to use her power to punish this guy for ridiculing us."

Feels that it's legal? How many disparaging images of GW Bush has he laughed at? It's okay to mock and ridicule the other guy's stooge, but damn it, we protect our own stooges.

These are the people we elect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom