• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Yes I am planning to go. I was wondering if anyone is making signs? I have an idea for one. Hopefully I can put it together by Saturday morning.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I'm wondering if the dealers/gun stores will have any guns and ammo to sell? In the late 90s I went to a gun show in Southern California and it was mostly accessories. Will that too be the case?

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    May be going down Saturday, have to see how things go. Any Fort Wayne people want to carpool I can take 7 people. Would make travel cheap for everyone

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ahhhhh hell i forgot this. where will you all be, inside or outside the fairgrounds? i dont intend on going to the show but will be in indy sat, prob hit Bradis and Profire, and would stop by and camp for a while with everyone if i don't have to pay for parking.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I am planing to go but I don't know where to go or how this is going to be set up. Where do we meet? Will there be a march from point A to the capital building? Where is point A? Or are we just going to meet at the capital and mill around. Will there be a speaker? I have heard nothing about what to do. Please provide information on times and places.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Yes, I'll be headed down Saturday morning. I'll funnel through the show for a couple/few hours and then join Andrew's group out front. It'll be interesting to see how many show up at the Capitol building downtown.

The problem with this plan is no one who works in the capitol building works on Saturday...

If I go it will be to sell hand warmers to poor planners.

Top Bottom