• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Don't worry.

We can relax. This is from some lunatic in Florida. For those who haven't heard, Florida and Idaho are both going to be disbanded and absorbed by bordering states because they are shaped too much like a handgun. Georgia has been selected to take over Florida due to the longer shared state line but a battle rages over "ownership" of Idaho. Teams of Acorn members are being equipped with 6" rulers so they can measure all borders on Idaho road maps. AAA has refused to provide the maps and legal action is pending.

Bottom line: Nothing in/from these states matters......... except potatos. Regardless, the term "loaded" baked potato will also be outlawed.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    We can relax. This is from some lunatic in Florida. For those who haven't heard, Florida and Idaho are both going to be disbanded and absorbed by bordering states because they are shaped too much like a handgun. Georgia has been selected to take over Florida due to the longer shared state line but a battle rages over "ownership" of Idaho. Teams of Acorn members are being equipped with 6" rulers so they can measure all borders on Idaho road maps. AAA has refused to provide the maps and legal action is pending.

Bottom line: Nothing in/from these states matters......... except potatos.

I believe Utah will take over Idaho and will now be called "Udaho". Women will be offended. I know it's true, Bob and Tom said so a long time ago

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I believe Utah will take over Idaho and will now be called "Udaho". Women will be offended. I know it's true, Bob and Tom said so a long time ago
    For some reason I could swear that was in an actual broadcast of theirs I heard once. Was it? Feels like it rings a bell.

Anyways, I would just like to say anger management makes me angry. If I'm angry and somebody suggests count to ten, that makes me angrier than doing nothing.

Top Bottom