• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I thought I would post for those to see and hear.

I took part in the INGO AR-Build this weekend and must say it was worth the wait.

I built two lowers yesterday, but for this post. I'll keep it to just the Spikes Tactical 22.

Lower is a Spikes Tactical 22 with a RRA lower parts kit.
    Upgraded on the handle and trugger guards to Magpul.
    Bought the upper complete. Spikes Tactial 22 with a 5.5" barrel and a 10"
    Daniel Defence rail.

The rail was bought with the Thompson Machine Zephyr XL 22 suppressor in mind. With the suppressor attached it only sticks past the nose about .5" Thanks to SSNFA for letting me borrow their XL for this video since mine will be a few months before I actually get to add it to my AR full time.

Buttstock at this time is a Spikes Pistol buffer tube since the short barrel.
    Once paperwork is completed I'll swap it out and add a Magpul ACS to it.

Finally Magpul 22 AR mags and a BSA Red Dot scope.

Below is a photo and then some very short videos without the XL and then with the XL.

I had no problems with FTF or FTE out of the 50 rounds I tried. All were CCI rounds.

picture.php

Spikes Tactical 22 :: Spikes Tactical 22 without XL video by mjrducky - Photobucket

Spikes Tactical 22 :: Spikes Tactical 22 with XL video by mjrducky - Photobucket

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I don't have my XL yet. Corey with SSNFA was kind enough to let me use his for the video. However as you can tell from the videos I am more then happy with it. It did exactly what its suppose to do and aside from hearing the Bolt cycle there was nothing. I can't wait to get mine.

Top Bottom