• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Just cleaning out the safe once again to make room for more stuff I don't need :D Prices will include shipping, and any hi capacity mag will only go to states allowed (if you are one of those people out of state interested). I only take check/money orders as I have had bad experiences with Paypal and no longer use it. If local pick up, we can talk price reduction. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Located in Evansville.

First up is a Redi-mag. Ingenious little piece of metal. I had one my first deployment to Iraq and it was great for that first mag change. I bought it but never really played with it. This is one of the cut up, lighter weight models. Here is the link for more info: Machined Aluminum Redi-Mag

Asking price is [STRIKE]$100[/STRIKE] $90 shipped. SOLD

DSC_9289.jpg

DSC_9290.jpg

Next is an Asian copy of a 100 round beta mag. Loaded once and fired without any problems. Just hate shooting 100 rounds at one time so I haven't used it since. Comes with the case and loader. Asking $85 shipped. SOLD

DSC_9287.jpg

Next, I have a carbine set of OD green MOE Magpul furniture. Also includes the sling mount, MOE Vertical grip, and rear flip up sight. Don't want to split up at this time. Asking $60 shipped. SOLD

DSC_9286.jpg

I also have this Third generation M1A scope mount. It is a Springfield Armory mount. The only thing it's missing is the piece that you replace the clip guide with. I'm sure you could get one from Springfield Armory. I sold my M1A and it's just been sitting around. Never mounted. Asking $50 shipped.

DSC_9291.jpg

Also have 3 M1A mags. The are all in pretty good shape, one is a Checkmate mag. Checkmate mag looks new. Found them in a box I hadn't opened in awhile. Asking $40 for all 3 shipped. Sold

DSC_9288.jpg

Lastly, I have this Sig Sauer pistol light/laser combo. Mounted and shot with my P226 when I first bought it, it hasn't been used since. Asking $40 shipped. Sold

DSC_9285.jpg

Thanks for looking!:ar15:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom