• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to say I am proud of Rual King in Martinsville, in this tuff time for gun dealers and owners Rual King is now selling Sig Sauer and plans on also stocking Colt Firearms. My brother lives in Martinsville and yesterday they had 4 Sig Ar's for sale and the salesman said they had more in the back. Not sure what model, but the price was $1,299.00 Way to go Rual King !!!!

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    If it's the same model Wal Mart has been selling, they were Sig M400. Nice rifle in my opinion. That price is couple hundred bucks higher than Wally World, but then everything has increased.

Jhampton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Do you know if this is something that all of their stores are doing or just that one? I haven't been by the one near me in a while.

mwaym

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Rural King rules !!!!! The one in Muncie has been outta ammo for a long time...... They stock ammo on the shelf too... not behind a case..... Love that place !!!

jschutz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012
    Its a great store. If you need to fix it, they most likely have it. It just may take you a while to find it. Not the most organized places. Their prices are always pretty reasonable though.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    :D Oh...yea :rolleyes:

Kinda hits home.

Honestly I had no idea they stocked weapons or ammo. Badass for RK

No offense was intended as I am a semi-frequent shopper at the local Rual king. I just HATE Walmart. I intended it to be a knock against Walmart. My apologies for a poorly executed attempt at a joke.

Yeah the local Rual King has stocked ammo since it opened. Prices are fair normally. Rifles are a new addition, I'll have to go check them out.

And way less 600 pound men in moo moos and crocs, riding around on jazzy scooters.

Thank god for that!

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    I will have to check the Columbus store, I hope they follow their lead. Columbus only has one gun store that I know of, and they don't have prices on anything, so you have to ask about everything, only to find out that they are out of their minds on the value of everything. I usually go to Seymour!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    That is awesome! Wish the Terre Haute one had rifles! They are SUPPOSE TO have ammo but everyone buys it out.

My former stomping grounds in central IL has a walmart and it doesnt have rifles but does have ammo and I was just over there a few weeks ago and picked up some 7.62x39 there :D

Top Bottom