• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I had already started on the multi-cal. lower and was looking for a trigger/sear,hammer set when I stumbled across a new M&P 300 Whisper last night on GB. I was leaning toward that caliber for the build anyway, and this one just begged me to go for it. Picked it up for $989 plus shipping, so hope all goes well. Pictures when I pick it up from Shootin Iron Shop in Martinsville. Can't wait. She Who Will Be Obeyed did get a promise from me to sell something to help pay for it, so I guess the M-14 has to go.:rockwoot:

BIGSHIVES1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Good luck with the build!! I made that promise a few times and so far have gotten lucky with not having to sell anything. "She who will be obeyed" loves to shoot as well! :D

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I've been thinking about a .300 AAC Blackout/Whisper rifle myself. My biggest concern is that recently .300 ammo is hard to find. I'm sure it will start showing up again eventually. It sure seems that there are a lot more .300 rifles on the market recently.

I suppose the growth of .300 owners has outstripped .300 ammo supply.

Please post some pictures and comments about how you like this new gun once you've had a chance to take fire it.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'm not sure that the availability of 300 Blackout is any different than .223 or .22 for that matter. I have seen plenty available on line if one is willing to pay the prices. I'll wait as the Indy 1500 demonstrated recently, the big rush is probably over and availability will go back up and prices will fade. Just my:twocents:.

Top Bottom