anyone want to go to Martinsville Sunday the 15th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    If anyone from this ways is heading up, I'd go :)

I need a calmer than FNS place to see if the new Glock sights need to be tapped over a bit.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I was planning on going, but my mother is forcing me to buy new living room furniture.

I tried to explain that spending that kind of money will encroach upon my ammo budget, she would not listen to my remarks.:dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe next time. Monday work deadline for me on top of the fact the Daytona 500 starts at 2:00.

Note - Earlier this week the road to the ranges was soft, muddy and rutted 4-5" by the stream.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Maybe next time. Monday work deadline for me on top of the fact the Daytona 500 starts at 2:00.

Note - Earlier this week the road to the ranges was soft, muddy and rutted 4-5" by the stream.

I have a blind retarted dog that must be a NASCAR fan, all he does is go left in big circles.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I was planning on going, but my mother is forcing me to buy new living room furniture.

I tried to explain that spending that kind of money will encroach upon my ammo budget, she would not listen to my remarks.:dunno:
    Your Mom is right.

Dog is restless, she must sense folks are going to the club but I am in low gear. I am taking her to the pond right now to take the edge off. Some cold water retrieves will do the trick.

Good day to shoot.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Glad to hear you aren't in jail or anything Repair. I called you but you didn't answer, so I figured maybe you found a better offer. We had a very nice time, and the range was pretty empty. 2 guys on the rifle range, and as we were leaving 4 guys went to the back pistol ranges. I thought that with the nicer weather, it'd be packed, but apparently there was some thing on TV where guys drive in a circle. :dunno: Who knew.

A nice long nap is a pretty good thing. We can shoot another day.

Top Bottom