• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I also use to use Turbo Tax and well now i got a secretary aka Wife :D She uses TaxAct and i helped out a little but I felt it was good.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

IndianaCPA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    Indy-Southside
    I've also used TaxAct for the last 4 years and had no problems. I also use it to help out family and friends. I think it cost $14.95 for fed and state.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    I used HRblock one year, turbotax 2 years and then went to Tax Act, have had it for 2 years going to be 3rd this year,

The only thing that I have to say is unclear is when doing my parents taxes my mom retired from the gov. between 94-96 and they had a special category for those people, I didn't know it and when the tax software asked the question it didn't have help for this 2 year period

yes I know thats pretty picky but thats the ONLY thing it missed, and I have a feeling I had something to do with that.

I'm happy with taxact

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Another +1 for TaxACT. I have used it for the past few years because I was so tired of paying HRBlock WAY too much money to do my taxes. TaxACT was consistent with the returns I'd been getting from HRBlock so my opinion would be that it's pretty accurate. I plan on using it again this year. :yesway:

Top Bottom