Anyone know of age restrictions at Atterbury?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    Apologies in advance if this isn't the right spot. I was going to take my daughter to Crosley yesterday for her first range trip, but they were closed, my fault for not looking first. Does anyone know off hand if Atterbury has age restrictions? I know BGF doesn't allow anyone under 12 for insurance reasons, and Atterbury's website makes no mention, although it has a picture of a gentleman and his daughter that appears to be about my daughters age (7). I'd have called but I got up way too late today to call, and figured someone here might know as well.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know of know age restrictions. I've seen smaller children there before. I think I've taken my older son there and he just turned 8, so he could only have been 5 or 6 at the time.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My 4yo shot there. Stood on the bench for the rifle bays and shot his crickett .22 off a rest. I was ready to take him today (it's been too long) but it was closed due to rain according to their website.

I have also seen kids shooting full-auto airsoft guns there. May have been BB, but it was tearing the snot out of paper. If it was plastic airsoft I figured the debris would be annoying to clean up.

Top Bottom