Anyone know if hornady LNL is made in usa?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Looking into getting a progressive press mostly for 9mm. This LNL seems like a great deal, but is it so at the cost of american jobs? Could not find where its made on hornadys site so i'm guessing you probably feed it cases with chopsticks? Dillon i think is american made please correct me if i'm mistaken thanks Shawn

atalon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 6, 2012
    Indy
    Don't know where they get all their parts but they only have one manufacturing location in Nebraska (in a couple buildings). They also brought their case manufacturing in house in 1985 so it looks like they understand about doing it right yourself and keeping jobs local.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I don't know where the LNL AP press is made at but I sure like mine. While it is not 100% it is pretty darn close. I usually have a few casing's that fail to seat in the cartridge plate requiring a little finger push and usually have some issues with my case feeder out of 500 rounds or so. But I like it. FWIW I have the LNL AP press,case feeder and a RCBS bullet feed. I load 5.56 only on this thing.

Top Bottom