Anyone in Ft. Wayne know what's up with DTOM Enterprises?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've used DTOM enterprises for quite a while now and I've been doing it trying to help the guy get his business off the ground. I've sent coworkers, family and friends to him for FFL transfers and all of it has been flawless up to this point. Now I've got a good friend of the family who's got a lower showing to have been delivered to DTOM back in April and he still can't get the guy to answer his phone calls so he can go pick it up. If anyone can help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.

If my buddy can't connect with DTOM what kind of legal options does he have. He's thinking he's going to have to contact the local sheriff to get this resolved.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    It's civil, so you would have to take him to court, right? You think the SD will go in there and bust stuff up and search? What form of payment was used? Who shipped it?

Honestly I can already see the problem here..... friend is relying on a phone...someone doesn't answer the phone?
    Show up in person. What is he going to do, stand there and look through you like you don't exist lol?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm thinking something might have happened in his personal life that's preventing him from completing the transaction. I've known the guy for a while now and never would have guessed this would have become such an issue. I don't suspect any foul play here I just think there's some kind of a disconnection that's keeping the FFL transfer from going through.

The friend of mine bought a stripped lower from PSA and the tracking number shows it as having been shipped and received.

Last edited:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm thinking something might have happened in his personal life that's preventing him from completing the transaction. I've known the guy for a while now and never would have guessed this would have become such an issue.

I'm wondering the same.... Been since mid Feb since he has logged on here also.
    Haven't seen him @ Roush either...

Always got nothing but great service from him...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Well I stopped by DTOM's house tonight and talked with him everything is just fine. Some how or another my "not so" smart phone got his fax mixed in instead of this regular line. I can't stand my phone some days! He's still up and running so everything is good with him.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well I stopped by DTOM's house tonight and talked with him everything is just fine. Some how or another my "not so" smart phone got his fax mixed in instead of this regular line. I can't stand my phone some days! He's still up and running so everything is good with him.

HA!

Last time I talked to him he explained that he only has that dumb fax machine is for antiquated dealers that won't accept an email copy of his FFL.

Glad it worked out.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    He refuses to log on to INGO anymore since the last two times he did he got a virus and had to wipe his drive.

He works wonky hours so pick ups will have to be cleared from him. Plus, hes had quite a few people send him stuff to transfer without any warning. He said a package arrived a day before he left for vacation so it was going to have to sit.

I will let him know people are still asking about him.

dtom_enterprises@hotmail.com if you want to contact him via email.

FW guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    fw
    Dtom enterprises

Do not use this guy!!! I called him 8 times and left messages with no return call. I went to his house twice and left my contact info once no call back. The 2nd time they opened the blind looked out but didn't answer the door . Not sure who this guy is hiding from but do not use this guy for any gun transfers. I'm just happy I intercepted the hand gun heading to his house and returned back to seller then sent it to a responsible ffl dealer and now I have my gun. Hope this helps someone ..

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Do not use this guy!!! I called him 8 times and left messages with no return call. I went to his house twice and left my contact info once no call back. The 2nd time they opened the blind looked out but didn't answer the door . Not sure who this guy is hiding from but do not use this guy for any gun transfers. I'm just happy I intercepted the hand gun heading to his house and returned back to seller then sent it to a responsible ffl dealer and now I have my gun. Hope this helps someone ..

Whoa, slow down there, pardner.

How did you "intercept the hand gun"?

Oh, a welcome to INGO. I assume you did a web search for DTOM and found INGO and joined so you could inform us of their shoddy business practices. Nevertheless, we're a good group and consider being an active member.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Necrothread from a 1st post! Classic. Welcome to INGO, and we hope you didn't sign up just to post that.

Top Bottom