• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hey everyone.. I came across a website that is called luckygunner. They sell ammo for what i think is a reasonable price. Better than if i was buying it at Gander Mountain thats for sure.. But anyway my question/concern is have any of you purchased ammo from the internet?? If so what site did you use??

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey everyone.. I came across a website that is called luckygunner. They sell ammo for what i think is a reasonable price. Better than if i was buying it at Gander Mountain thats for sure.. But anyway my question/concern is have any of you purchased ammo from the internet?? If so what site did you use??

From my random sampling on the Luckygunner site, their ammo prices seemed average to high. :dunno:

I use:

AIM Surplus Home
    Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!
    Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts and Accessories
    The Armory
    Natchez Shooters Supplies

and of course my local gun shop and Wally World. :)

You might also want to check out the sticky thread at the top of this subforum... :D
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ammo_sources-_please_post_your_favorites.html

Joshnbb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Indianapolis
    see and thats why i ask INGO. i thought 13 dollars was good for a box of 50 rds. your calling that average.. boy would i have been sorry

RetDep310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Columbus
    I've uses ammunitiontogo.com several times. Prices are reasonable, and selection is usually good. Orders shipped out quickly.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I've perused almost all of the sites listed in this thread and I've yet to come across cheaper prices after shipping than WalMart for target rounds in .40s&w, .45acp and .380auto .

I buy all my carry rounds from local shops to support them if I can and I'm not seeing them getting beat by these online places by enough to buy a candybar.

Are you guys scouring for low ammo prices referring to reloading supplies or something?

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I've used luckygunner. They had the ammo I wanted (couldn't find it on other sites) and i thought the price was reasonable. The shipping was Very quick. About 3 days from order to front door.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Full disclosure: Luckygunner.com is one my sponsors/advertisers at Gun Nuts Media so take what I say with that in mind. About their prices: sometimes their prices are higher than what you can find online, but the flipside of that is that they often have stuff in stock that you can't find elsewhere. Their customer service is excellent, and they ship orders promptly and efficiently. I have, and I do continue to buy ammo from them when I'm looking for something that I might not be able to find elsewhere.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I ordered .45acp from luckygunner for a pistol class January 2010. In the midst of the ammo shortage they were sitting on stacks of "Lawman" .45acp.

No problems ordering (unlike ammoman, ugh) and they even shipped it to the correct address in Dallas for me.:D

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    +1 Armory

The Armory is currently local to me. I actually purchased my first gun from them about 13 years ago :D They have a couple typical gunshop Dbags but overall are a good group of people. I went in last week for a Magpul BUS and the guy tried to talk me into a "top of the line UTG (Airsoft) one". :dunno:

I've also been happy ordering from Palmetto State Armory.

Palmetto ROCKS. I've scored deals from them cheaper than I can at the Armory because of tax.

Top Bottom