• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • civilwar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Scipio
    After checking out the website, I think I might have to invest in a few rounds myself for the HD.
    Very interesting shotgun round, would definitely stop a man in his tracks.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Insane stuff it wont be long before this stuff is pulled from the shelves

Why would "they" pull it from the shelves? This ammo has been around for several years now and there has been no fuss about it. Personally I think it is a bit gimmicky and still have faith in Brenneke's Black Magic slugs. I want that big exit wound working for me not to mention the better penetration on a quartering shot.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Why would "they" pull it from the shelves? This ammo has been around for several years now and there has been no fuss about it. Personally I think it is a bit gimmicky and still have faith in Brenneke's Black Magic slugs. I want that big exit wound working for me not to mention the better penetration on a quartering shot.
    just figured if it was used in a home defense case the D.A would have a field day with it...Same as they did with the black talon...Not facts just my opinion

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    You need less fragmentation and a greater wound channel for bear... I was reading up on these the other night...
    fast expansion would make a hell of an HD round and probably not over penetrate drywall and such...

Box o Truth on these yet????

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I believe that fact alone is what will sell them. 12ga slugs are devastating in and of themselves. I really don't think this thing will make any animal (humans included) more dead than other slug designs.

But you get extra points when things are extra dead, right? :D

Top Bottom