• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HRMF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've been looking at a lot of guns online lately and personally I'm sick of hearing about TALO exclusives. For those of you that are selling one of these guns, guess what, nobody cares. Talk about the features of the weapon itself, shut up, and sell guns. "Look at me, I started a company and sell exclusive guns, now I have a reason to overcharge for them!" Talo can go get bent.

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Alls yous gots to do is not buy them.

And let those who want them to buy them for themselves.

So simple...yet so elegant.

-J-

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    How dare Talo sell exclusive guns! Oh, the humanity! :)

TaloNAA.jpg

TaloSig.jpg

TaloLCP.jpg

TaloGoldGlock.jpg

Talo357s.jpg

Talo345.jpg

Talo1911.jpg

TaloVaquero.jpg

TaloColt.jpg

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    H&R Handi-Rifle in .357 mag with a shorter 18" barrel and iron sights. It is Talorific. A gun the company should make but doesn't and exists only because of Talo :rockwoot:

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I've been pondering the new Talo Colt Commander, I like the added features and the inproved tolerances. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I still like it.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I bought a Talo Edition Remington 870. It’s unique and I got it for less, new, then what a standard black 870 express was going for.

Are some of their guns a little too flashy? Yeah probably, but they wouldn’t make them if people didn’t buy them.

Shouting your mouth off like you have done in this thread is not going to make you any friends here on INGO. People will value your opinions until you post them as you have done here.

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Had never heard of talo until reading this and they sure are pretty. I just can't imagine ever being in a situation where I wished that I had a prettier weapon.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've never heard of Talo either. Their guns must not make an impression on me.

The pictures above do bring one word to mind; PIMPTASTIC!

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I've been looking at a lot of guns online lately and personally I'm sick of hearing about TALO exclusives. For those of you that are selling one of these guns, guess what, no body cares. Talk about the features of the weapon itself, shut up, and sell guns. "Look at me, I started a company and sell exclusive guns, now I have a reason to overcharge for them!" Talo can go get bent.

Just so you know ,,NOBODY is one word not two ....Unless you did actually mean they have no body ?
    :dunno::n00b::rolleyes:

But anyway keep up the good work your getting closer to 50 :D:rockwoot:

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Lew Horton was one of the first companies that I remember putting out limited edition guns with mods or on some guns extra bling. I have always liked Lew Horton's level of modifications. Talo is following Lew Horton, but with a higher level of "eye candy".

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    I honestly don't understand the venom towards Talo. They offer some unique options for those who appreciate something different in a firearm. I'm not a collector, but if I were, I'd kinda like to have the John Wayne birdshead Ruger. I'd also love to have one of their S&W .357's with the unfluted cylinder and custom wood grips. Lot's of people like their Exo Glock models.

My working guns are pretty much plain Jane models, but I sure wouldn't be upset if I got a Talo model for Christmas. Certainly, everyone has their own tastes in firearms, but I'm just not understanding why the OP is blowing a fuse over a distributor offering custom models.

:dunno:

I've got a Lipsey's limited edition Target Gray GP-100 that I like awfully well. It's my only "sorta custom" gun. :)

GP-100.jpg

(Note: This is not my gun, this is one just like it. I'm too lazy to grab my camera today.)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    WTF is Talo? I feel that I am a well informed person, but I have never heard of this company. By the pics above, I will say that I really don't care.

TALO is a buying group (IIRC, it is comprised of a half-dozen national distributors) that commissions custom guns from various manufacturers. Their special editions vary from tasteful and functional to straight-up bling. Some of their better ideas in recent memory include the Glock EXO series, Ruger 10/22 w/ 22" barrel, Marlin Big Loop Guide Gun .45-70, and the Colt New Agent with XS sights.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I find the rant a little strange, and kind of obscure.

I have purchased 2 Talo guns, and find them to be good guns.

1. Colt 21st Century Commander

TALOpix1009copy.jpg

If you think a Series 70 Colt Lightweight Commander in blued / black that happened to be EXACTLY the way I like my guns setup for CCW is somehow... gaudy or tasteless... dunno. I like it. :dunno:

2. French Walnut 10/22
    01221-10-22rb-ciii-ang-rt-1.jpg

If you like the old crappy 10/22 birch stock, thats great, but Talo does make a nice 10/22 actually sized for an ADULT.

If Talo offers what you want... why not buy it?
    Why get all butthurt that someone else may like a gun that Talo offers.

Strange rant in my opinion.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was going to ask what is a TALO... then I realized it had already been asked and answered.

yeah, I don't see what the BFD is.

Top Bottom