• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I didn't know GaGa sang that song, but ever since I heard it I think it's a good theme song for me. If I ever do something heroic I'm going to play that while I fake the slo-mo run towards the car accident, burning building, draw my EDC to roast a bad guy, etc...

I figure if I'm on a cruise ship that's doing a driveby of the shore and tips sideways I'll probably sing that when my wife tells me to get in the lifeboat after I put her and the kids in there. "No honey, there's people that need help (cue music)" and I'm off.

3am, I'm at work and bored, you all are now victims of that too

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    images

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f43556b6970b-350wi

I heard hermaphrodite rumors, but she's a girl dressing as a girl who is not attractive. Not sure where to go with that. If GaGa and Aguilera would just focus on singing well and not being weird I'd be able to support them.

I know INGO would support the meat dress

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    +1 hoosierdoc. I heard "Born This Way" on the radio before I knew who sang it. She has a beautiful voice. Too bad the daddy issues, and the drive to compensate for them, override an otherwise impressive talent.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I didn't know GaGa sang that song, but ever since I heard it I think it's a good theme song for me. If I ever do something heroic I'm going to play that while I fake the slo-mo run towards the car accident, burning building, draw my EDC to roast a bad guy, etc...

I figure if I'm on a cruise ship that's doing a driveby of the shore and tips sideways I'll probably sing that when my wife tells me to get in the lifeboat after I put her and the kids in there. "No honey, there's people that need help (cue music)" and I'm off.

3am, I'm at work and bored, you all are now victims of that too

Naw, I'm more of an "American Rifle" kind of guy

Top Bottom