• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :bash:Hasn't really crossed the noggin, but what the heck - why not? Maybe get you some spurs to put on your boots and don a big cowboy hat- strap those nasty black powder rhinos to your snake skin belt with lizard detail and strut all around town. You may even start a new trend?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    To buy two 44 cal black powder revolvers, with 4 inch barrels or so, and load them up and Open carry them.

Yes. Good strategery and full of WIN! :yesway:

Or make the the vest from the boondock saints, and walk around with it on. 6 guns in it, with a trench coat?

Lose the trenchcoat. It may accidentally conceal or impede the rapid access of your hardware. :cool:

Fill that puppy up with Hi-Point .45s and go to town! :rockwoot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    To buy two 44 cal black powder revolvers, with 4 inch barrels or so, and load them up and Open carry them.

Or make the the vest from the boondock saints, and walk around with it on. 6 guns in it, with a trench coat?

Wait, wait... did you mean with a quantity of six guns in the vest or did you mean a vest with wheelguns in it? :dunno: Or maybe you meant a vest with six six-guns in it?

Of course if the vest in question had six places in which to carry six six-guns, this would necessitate that the owner of said vest be named Beelzebub.

This numerically confusing post brought to you by the letters S, A, T, and N, the number 666, and of course, the Ad Council.

That is all.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    This thread is full of nothing but WIN!!
    :rockwoot:

I managed to learn that OC is illegal, 1911's and Glock's suck, OC'ing is dumb, and there is a vest that will hold 6 six shooters from he**.
    :D

I also lost the over/under on ATM responding to the tactically sound OC/CC comment...he made it an ENTIRE HOUR!! WTH? Since when did ATM get patience and restraint?? :dunno:

(Dude, you are slipping!);)

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Yep. I'd toss the heavier one with half the magazine capacity after it has a malfunction and keep the lighter reliable one.

nope, i'll just use 1 as a grenade and if the explosion doesn't kill him i can

1) beat him to death with the 1911 -or-

2) wait for him to die from the incessant whining from the fanboys that will show up trying to explain why it went kaboom.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    nope, i'll just use 1 as a grenade and if the explosion doesn't kill him i can

1) beat him to death with the 1911 -or-

2) wait for him to die from the incessant whining from the fanboys that will show up trying to explain why it went kaboom.

So you didn't spend the money to get your 1911 to actually run, so you have to use it as a hammer? :D

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    If you OC with explosives your pretty safe. Nobody likes to mug the jihadist you know.

However, caring a BP pistol as a second has crossed my mind but just for fun, that and a harpoon gun with teather - but I played too much Mortal Kombat as a kid and really just want to be like Scorpion.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    However, caring a BP pistol as a second has crossed my mind but just for fun, that and a harpoon gun with teather - but I played too much Mortal Kombat as a kid and really just want to be like Scorpion.

So do you use a BP pistol to just spray crude oil on everyone? :D

n9iui

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

Back in the early '80s (before I got my LTCH) I used to OC a replica 44 cal 1851 Navy Colt with a 5" barrel. Loaded of course, with one dead cylinder.

I didn't carry reloading supplies however; I figured if I couldn't get them with 5 .451 balls, I could sneak away with the cloud of smoke! :D

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    No. I do, however, enjoy the idea of a pistol grip shotgun carried vertically in the backpack scabbard for over-the-strong-shoulder presentation.

I'll go back to cc'ing my pistol now.

How about a sawed off double barrel strapped to the hip, Mad Max style?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80B9srKQnI0]YouTube - welcome to bartertown[/ame]

Top Bottom