• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    $480 shipped and transferred is hard to beat. Who said they are worn out? I bet most of them are just dirty.

Agreed. I've know several guys that did US contractor work in the sandbox. Equipment is considered pretty disposable, and I doubt they've seen a ton of use. I would about gaurentee they will be filthy though. The article said the ejection port door, front sight, and / or rear sling mount might be missing. Pretty easy and cheap fix even if worse case scenario and they need replaced.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    DynCorp used Bushmasters and Colts. The Bushmasters were XM-15s that still had full auto, so I'm sure they weren't transferable. They told us the Colts were leased from the military, and they were the 3 round burst version, so also not transferable even if they weren't.

If you want one for the rifle, go ahead, but I wouldn't give them any extra "back story" value.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Anybody buy one yet?

I don't have any personal experience and I wasn't ever over there but there are multiple stories on other forums from guys claiming they were issued DPMS AR's.

Top Bottom