• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    My gun guy is going out of bus. he's pursuing bigger oppertunities and I want a Glock 27 something horrible Anybody know who else in So. Indiana is a glock Leo or Homeland Sec. dealer??? Or has a good deal on a used G-27 extras or not donsnt matter Just not beat to death preferbly like new.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Whats the WTB section got to do with wanting to find out info on a certain type if dealer Im trying to ultimatly find a Glock Homeland Security Dealer. I was asking a simple question and it didnt need a S/A answer from you .. I feel like I do my best to try to help folks when they ask questions on here in a respectful manner and would expect the same when I ask one. Thank you and have a good evening Soapbox is now closed

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    An Exclusive as Glock puts it Authorized Dealer that can sell to LEO's, Fire Military, Commercial lic. Pilots, Attys,Emergency Med. Services.. Basically any one associated with Public Safety
    You can get just about any standard compact or Sub-compact or around 400.00 w/o night sights and around 450-475 w night sights

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    Like he said Jenkins is an exclusive dealer....Elmores is also a according to them a Glock LE dealer....i bought my 20sf at jenkins for 464+tax at Elmores they were 490+tax....21st century is a LE dealer but they are up north

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    If I remember right Kieslers is still a dealer for Glock I bought a couple Glocks off them using their LEO/military discount. It was only $409 plus tax for a brand new G17 and G19. Nice guys to deal with.

Dek83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Not sure. Try contacting Foxtrot1911 i think he's a certified glock armorer. He might have some info

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Hmm, I swear this info was on the PDF concerning the GSSF pistol purchase program the last time I looked at...

Anyway, I live in Evansville like you and we are pretty SOL. I believe the nearest dealer was in New Albany. Either you drive 2+ hours there or pay them to ship it and then pay rajo's, strictly shooting, red ghost, or whoever else for a transfer. Pretty raw deal. There aren't even any good ones across the river, and even then you'd have to pay an Indiana FFL to do a transfer, and shipping again.

FOR INFORMATION AND LOCATIONS: CONTACT GLOCK Customer Service at 770-432-
    1202 or GSSF at 770-437-4718

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    Hmm, I swear this info was on the PDF concerning the GSSF pistol purchase program the last time I looked at...

Anyway, I live in Evansville like you and we are pretty SOL. I believe the nearest dealer was in New Albany. Either you drive 2+ hours there or pay them to ship it and then pay rajo's, strictly shooting, red ghost, or whoever else for a transfer. Pretty raw deal. There aren't even any good ones across the river, and even then you'd have to pay an Indiana FFL to do a transfer, and shipping again.

Strictly Shooting just started this about two weeks ago. Although their LEO prices are alittle higher than I thought they were supposed to be.
    Deal with Mark or Jason, the other guys are...better suited to selling shotguns.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Thats my problem w Strictly they're prices always seem to be a " Lil Higher" than they are supposed to be and a couple of the guys in there act like its a PITA to get something out for you to look at. Unless Mark or Jasons there then their attitudes change. I'd almost rather drive to Indy or New Albany at times. The way the customer is treated (not just me I watch how the others in the store are treated aswell)has to do alot w where and how I spend $$, know what I mean???

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    Thats my problem w Strictly they're prices always seem to be a " Lil Higher" than they are supposed to be and a couple of the guys in there act like its a PITA to get something out for you to look at. Unless Mark or Jasons there then their attitudes change. I'd almost rather drive to Indy or New Albany at times. The way the customer is treated (not just me I watch how the others in the store are treated aswell)has to do alot w where and how I spend $$, know what I mean???

I was being polite, but had more to say. It looks like we are on the same page.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Great minds think alike They're not too far off .. not enough to warrent going to New Albany or Indy 425.00 is still a decent deal. most other of the dealers are 410-420.00 so I'd settle for local. I tell ya if I was to do the deal there I'd deal w Jason Mark or the New guy Garland those three will help you the most IMHO.

Top Bottom