Anybody know where a newb can get some powder?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5pattys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Have been slowly acquiring everything need to load some 9mm. Have absolutely everything but powder now. Any Ideas where I can score some? On the west side, Plainfield, but at this point I would go just about anywhere.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    If you have excess primers I would be willing to trade for powder. I have Tite Group, W231, Power Pistol and American Select. If you don't want to trade for some primers give me a p.m. and I might be able to point you to a little known source in the Indy area.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    It looks like most reloading supplies are finally trickling in slowly but powder is the one item I have trouble with too. I have been looking for 231 for about 6 months and I usually get there a day late. It hasn't been all bad, I have been forced to change some load data and use up some powder that has been sitting around for yearssss.

cedarthicket

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    5pattys, have you tried Plainfield Shooting Supplies? I know they used to carry a fair supply of powder, but it has been quite a while since I was last there.

5pattys

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Went on a whirl wind tour today at all the local haunts to no avail. Tried Plainfield shooting supplies, Bradis II, Profire, and even went to the outdoorsman shop in Greenwood. Profire said next Thursday come hell or high water. I guess I'll keep checking. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone.

Top Bottom