Any Wilcat valley R&P club members from Brookston?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I guess I should expound a bit, I am looking for some members to have a cold beverage with sometime, I live in Brookston, but know very few people in the area. Would like to find a couple of sponsors, once you get to know me:D

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I guess I should expound a bit, I am looking for some members to have a cold beverage with sometime, I live in Brookston, but know very few people in the area. Would like to find a couple of sponsors, once you get to know me:D

You want to join?

I am going to again attend some shooting events this year so hopefully I will meet someone who will consider sponsoring me.:)

Instead of being a spectator, I will actually sign up for some of them! Going to try some shotgun if my boss will let me leave work early on Monday's.

Then I'll try Steel Challenge, maybe IDPA and if I can ever score a 586/686, ICORE!

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I thought they limit the membership number and its currently at its max. I could be wrong about this, but thought I read it on here before.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    lots of wildcat members around..
    if you want to meet some check the web page for public events & go to one...
    most pistol events are on pause for the winter, but high power guys are probably still shooting..

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    lots of wildcat members around..
    if you want to meet some check the web page for public events & go to one...
    most pistol events are on pause for the winter, but high power guys are probably still shooting..

2013 calender is not on the page yet, but I will be doing that regardless, thanks!

Was hoping to meet some people before the weather got nice, rather than having to wait till this spring.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My son and I have been discussing trying to get back in, we were members for 3 or 4 years about 15 years ago or so. We dropped out abruptly as he went into active duty Army service and both of my hips had to be replaced. When he went to service I intended to keep our memberships active - but all of a sudden couldn't get around. At that time shooting seemed somewhat unimportant. It was a pretty extensive exercise to become and maintain a membership then - may be harder now, but well worth it. They have excellent ranges and a great group of members.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I too, would be interested in learning more about the Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club. I would like to have a place to take my so to do some .22 LR outdoor shooting, and maybe some shotgun shooting. Currently, I do a lot of pistol and a bit of 25 yard rifle shooting at AB.

Top Bottom