• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I own 3 CZ pistols currently and one of them happens to be a 2075 RAMI 9mm. It is by far my favorite subcompact 9mm I have ever owned or fired. And the ability to use any other CZ mag in the compact pistol means you can use an SP-01 mag (as long as it is the same caliber) and have 19 rounds of 9mm on tap if you want. It is a bit fatter than a baby Glock but it feels better in hand I think. It may not be the best IWB choice but it can still be concealed fairly easily. Parts and accessories are not the easiest to come by but can be found with a little looking and some patients.

CZ makes some of the finest weapons in the world. Buy with confidence, you will not be sorry. And if you decide you don't like it you will have little or no trouble reselling it I'm sure.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm a die hard CZ fan and had a Rami for a while. My only real beef with it were the sights. Mine was the safety model and those came with adjustable target sights that are totally out of place on a CC pistol with shaved controls. It was on the fat side, but the sights were what caused me to sell it. After spending over $600 to buy the gun new, I just could not bring myself to send it back to CZ and pay upwards of $150 to have them install the sights that should have been on the gun. Now, had I bought a de-cocker, I might still have it. Those come with low profile night sights. They are nice guns and I was happy with how mine shot.

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    CZ makes great pistols. After years of being a Glock guy for years a friend of mine took me out to shoot his CZ SP01 and I have never been the same. I am now a CZ guy.

Glock10MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I haven't shot a Rami. But, all of the other CZ 75 variants that I have shot were 100% reliable and, accurate.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have the RAMI in 9mm safety model. I too was frustrated with the sights but that is my only frustration with this gun. I invested a bit in some after market parts and am now really pleased with the gun in every aspect. For a 3" barrel the accuracy is really surprising. I personally think it carries fine in an IWB but I usually carry it in a belt slide with a light cover shirt in the summer. Very accurate and very reliable. I only carry it with the 14 round magazines as I don't like tucking my pinky under the gun. With an extra mag in your pocket you have 29 rounds available in a sub compact.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm a die hard CZ fan and had a Rami for a while. My only real beef with it were the sights. Mine was the safety model and those came with adjustable target sights that are totally out of place on a CC pistol with shaved controls..

I have the RAMI in 9mm safety model. I too was frustrated with the sights but that is my only frustration with this gun..

Mine is a manual safety model and it came with the low profile carry sights. I traded for mine from another INGOer who bought it new and claimed it was never fired. After looking it over really well I could tell it had been fired very little if at all. So I doubt he would have bothered changing the sights out on a pistol he didn't shoot.

Production date on my Pistol is late 2012. Maybe newer models come with carry sights. :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mine is a manual safety model and it came with the low profile carry sights. I traded for mine from another INGOer who bought it new and claimed it was never fired. After looking it over really well I could tell it had been fired very little if at all. So I doubt he would have bothered changing the sights out on a pistol he didn't shoot.

Production date on my Pistol is late 2012. Maybe newer models come with carry sights. :dunno:

That would be a great improvement. I'm at work and I can't remember off the top of my head what year mine is. I know it is before '12.

bonnellt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for all the info for this newbie. If I understand this correctly the Rami has a 1911 style manual safety but the Rami BD has a decocker only? I have a Beretta 92G Elite that I believe has the same decocker as the Rami BD if I my understanding is correct. Sorry for the ignorance but I'm new and you have to start somewhere.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks for all the info for this newbie. If I understand this correctly the Rami has a 1911 style manual safety but the Rami BD has a decocker only? I have a Beretta 92G Elite that I believe has the same decocker as the Rami BD if I my understanding is correct. Sorry for the ignorance but I'm new and you have to start somewhere.

You are correct, the safety model works the same as a 1911 and the decocker model has no safety. I have a few CZs and I never use the safety or the decocker. I carry them on half cock. Works great for me.

Top Bottom