• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    yeah, normally i'm a cynical prick but this was pretty decent. you dont see enough like this. i liked him a lot before, but wow! the ufc can't pay for good P.R like that

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah I saw that over at sherdog the other day. I definitely like him a lot now...

That Bisping/Hamil in Manchester was an absolute travesty...Hamil handled it with class and Michael "the turd" Bisping TALKED $*** after the fight!!!:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

BTW:

his is about as classy as any professional athlete could get.
    That's about as classy as human being can get.:thumbsup:

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    That Bisping/Hamil in Manchester was an absolute travesty...Hamil handled it with class and Michael "the turd" Bisping TALKED $*** after the fight!!!:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

+1

I was a fan of Bisping's up until that fight. I have been trying to get my dad into watching MMA (I mean grown men beating on each other, that is totally up his alley ;) ) and that was one he actually tried to watch all the way through (IIRC that was the Jackson vs. Henderson fight). Even my dad could tell Hamill handed Bisping his ass. It also seemed to be the night of the decision as almost all of the fights went to it. It turned him off of MMA more than anything as he thought it was boring and apparently fixed so the Brit wins in England.

Now Bisping's last fight on Sat, he pretty much owned that dude.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Why was it the rest of Hamil's team disliked him on the show? I don't remember that season all that well. I remember in general liking the guy though.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah epsylum, that PPV would NOT be the one I'd have wanted to show a fence sitter, too bad he didn't give it another chance and watch UFC 84, that would have changed his mind.:)

Why was it the rest of Hamil's team disliked him on the show? I don't remember that season all that well. I remember in general liking the guy though.

He went 210% in practice and was hurting his own team mates(partially because he can't hear and partially because he just didn't care I guess, because afterwards his sign language guy would tell him to ease up). Also, he expected people to wait on him, I'm guessing since he was handicapped he had had that treatment his entire life, but he expected it from the guys on the show too, which didn't sit well with the other professional fighters.;)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Fair enough.

Either way, Incredibly cool what he did for the disabled girl. That's likely going to be the highlight of her life.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Now Bisping's last fight on Sat, he pretty much owned that dude.

Haha, before the fight I was telling my buddies (since the fight was in England again): "yeah, if you are Bisping, it must feel good having the peace of mind that, as long as you don't get subbed or KO'd, you've got the fight in the bag.":bs:

Fair enough.

Either way, Incredibly cool what he did for the disabled girl. That's likely going to be the highlight of her life.

Well I became a Hamill fan the night he destroyed Bisping, lost the decision and then handled it with class...But now I have a whole new respect for that guy.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i liked him from before. it was ashame he got hurt and could'nt fight. i did get a kick out of the fact that bisping dodged him and dropped to 185 before they could re-match

funny though that people were booing the decision. pretty sad when bispings home crowd booed him.

i wish i could find the other thread. it was a pic of hamill in a shirt that said "keep boo'ing i can't hear you.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    it was great.... you could tell it was after the fight

he had that big dopey smile, was bruised and swollen up and giving a big thumbs up

you know bisping probably watched that fight and cried himself to sleep. unfortunately we are'nt likely to see him loose in europe for some time. he is kinda the key for ufc's market over there, kinda like huerta is for mexico. just like kimbo in elietexc.....you can't de-rail the gravy train

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    There is no question that every time it is in England that they are going to be feeding Bisping a turd just like Kimbo...

Let's just say Bisping won't be fighting Anderson Silva in London anytime soon...

I'd LOVE to see it though.:lmfao:

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    i don't see him fighting sylvia. too bad ufc dropped lutter. him and bisping woulda been a decent fight. i mean really, jason "dooms" day c'mon. bisping needs a war with an okami or franklin to be taken seriously

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    i don't see him fighting sylvia. too bad ufc dropped lutter. him and bisping woulda been a decent fight. i mean really, jason "dooms" day c'mon. bisping needs a war with an okami or franklin to be taken seriously

Wait. Is he in the same weight class as Anderson Silva? If so, I would so take Spider over Bisping any day.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    yeah he dropped to 185 after he foughtevans and lost(i think it was evans), i wish hamill would drop to 185 and figh him again. i mean he is a decent mid tier fighter, but not nearly as good as he thinks he is

Top Bottom