• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I know we have a few members from this club here on INGO because I have talked to a couple. Basically I would like to check it out if someone has the time. If not I wouldn't mind picking someone's brain for a bit about the events that are open to the public. If someone could either reply here or shoot me a PM that would be great.

Thanks

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Take a look at the calendar on the website Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club . Simply show up to a shoot or a meeting and introduce yourself as someone who is interested in learning more about the club. That's the easiest way.

BTW - all shooting events are open to the public, with one or two exceptions. I think 4-H is limited (but you can volunteer to help). Also, the the executive meetings, I believe, are closed. Everything else, to my knowledge, is open. That goes for IDPA, USPSA, Highpower, silhouette, SASS/cowboy, Steel Challenge, 3-Gun, trap/skeet (Wednesday nights), etc.

tman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Indy Area
    I shot in their D-Day Garand event and also the Carbine match. Both were great fun and everyone was friendly.

I know they are a very busy club but it would be nice for them to host a M1 for Vets Match.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Been a member for about 10 years. Originally joined to shoot their High Power matches, now I just shoot their Cowboy matches! Lots of nice folk. PM me for specific questions.

ol' poke.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got some info on the club. Gonna try to get out there this weekend for the steel match. Hopefully I can get this AR-15 done soon and have some highpower fun.

Top Bottom