Any INGO'ers attend the Mötley Crüe Concert?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I just got back from what can only be described as one of the best concert events of my entire life! Even after 33 years the Crüe still has it! And I was wondering how many other INGO members attended the event that had over 24,000 people.

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    Was just as disappointed as I was last time I saw them. Sound started out terrible and progressed to bad. Vince's lip syncing didn't even look like he was trying half the time. When he was singing over the track ,he just doesn't have it anymore. Maybe it's just because it is early in the tour, but I was definitely not impressed. Great stage set up, lights and pyro.

Cooper killed it

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I missed them this time around but have saw then twice before. The first time in 1991 in Ft Wayne-the BEST concert I have every been to, period. They ROCKED OUT! The second time in Noblesville during the 'Cruefest'. Another rocking show.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was there and I have to agree with knobcreeknut. It was painfully obvious why this is the Crue's last tour. Vince Neil's voice is completely gone.

I saw them 2 years ago and he sounded much better. Last night I'm not sure his mic was even turned on. They did everything they couuld to try and cover for him, but it didn't work. I felt like the only one watching who even realized he was barely singing, but then again I was not as annihilated as everyone around me.

It was still a fun show, but a little disappointing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom